COB Pics

idk why im postin this on the pic thread but has anyone checked alexi laiho on wiki latley? check diz out. some ass messed with the info. "Alexi Laiho (born Markku Uula Aleksi Laiho; April 8, 1979) is a Finnish singer, composer, guitarist and cat breeder." WTF oh and can anyoe post a pic of bodom you!om walpaper size? im too lazy to look around :( thanks!

idk why im postin this on the pic thread but has anyone checked alexi laiho on wiki latley? check diz out. some ass messed with the info. "Alexi Laiho (born Markku Uula Aleksi Laiho; April 8, 1979) is a Finnish singer, composer, guitarist and cat breeder." WTF oh and can anyoe post a pic of bodom you!om walpaper size? im too lazy to look around :( thanks!

"Between the era of the first two Children of Bodom albums, Something Wild and Hatebreeder, Laiho was unhappy with issues he was experiencing and attempted suicide by taking 15 tranquillizers mixed with a few shots of whiskey. He was discovered unconscious and was taken to a hospital in Espoo to recuperate. After that he started breeding exotic cats to let off the stress."
WTF:lol:

maybe it's he's dirty little secret ? :lol:

I saw CoB a couple of years ago in Kansas City. My friend and I were in the front row and it was amazing, although my old camera took really shitty pictures. Here are a few pics from 2008 I believe?
alexi.jpg

alexi2.jpg

alexi3.jpg

And at the end we threw our bras on stage, haha classic, I know.
bodombras.jpg

Wow....my GF has that same Disney Princess pillow.

Alexi seems like more of a cat person......most dog people are outgoing and do outside things a lot.......Alexi is about the complete opposite of that.

I never even knew he was into animals until this weekend.....my Young Guitar 100% Children of Bodom came in the mail from japan finally and the shirt he is wearing is all Pro Animal....I was like WTF?????? I never knew. He does have a soft side.

Alexi seems like more of a cat person......most dog people are outgoing and do outside things a lot.......Alexi is about the complete opposite of that.

He said in some old (probably Finnish?) interview that he likes dogs and would like to have one but considering his lifestyle it's not possible.

No, there is only a link for the small part, the quote about Alexi hitting himself etc. The whole interview is in the magazine which Im about to buy today and translate if someone else doesnt have time to do it first.

why would alexi be hitting him self?

i know that he maneged to try to kill him self a fewtime

he is Suicidle but he recoverd from that because of the fact he had a nice band called Children Of Bodom.

but i didnt know he was still hating himself and punching his own body

Hello, everyone! New here, and looking for something in particular. Does anyone have a good picture of the reaper from the front of the Deathpalm t-shirt? I can't seem to find it anywhere, and frankly, I don't feel like wading through four hundred odd pages of pics. O_O Any help is welcome. Thank you!