COB Pics

RipTheSkinAway: Why are you jealous of that picture? Alexi looks like he'd rather turn and run away than be in that particular situation. That's not a very satisfied look on his face. :lol:

RipTheSki
nAway: Why are you jealous of that picture? Alexi looks like he'd rather turn and run away than be in that particular situation. That's not a very satisfied look on his face. :lol:

That´s exactly the thing I thought too. It has to be gross and from time to time a bit uncomfortable, when a lot of people aren´t able to respect your personal borders. I mean, this chick is quite beautiful, yeah. But I´m sure not all chicks are beautiful... Kind of poor guy. A little more, if you come to think, that he has a girlfriend. Maybe he has to explain stuff like this or just wants to be snogged by just her and noone else...
No, I don´t want to be in his place. Neither in the girls place.

b96nua.jpg

ezmp00.jpg

This?

So, you've just saved every picture you see in this thread, lol. @_@ oi...I can feel my hard drive crashing, rofl. But, since you seem to have a great collection, wanna dig up for me a few pics of Alexi with his white-with-black-stripe ESP? I'm bored and want to draw something, lol.

And they're all fantastic quality...@_@ You just made me extremely happy, lol. I think I'm going to use the third to last one, although I love the expression on his face in the one from the DVD...thanks so much, sleeper!! X3