COB Pics

david-villa-sanchez.jpg
0593tgjiWB.jpg

kinda. Not really that much though. Unless someone bothers to find better pictures.

Wait a sec. Swedish hero?!!! NOOOOOOO!!! :lol: Haha, hilarious, I wonder if the guys of COB have seen this.

Unfortunately, it's only in Swedish version.I think they made this. And you can put any picture in the film. I like it:)

But there's a matter:S I can't watch my movie with Roy again, the link doesn't work today. Only for me? What about you guys? It's very annoying...

Hey guys! didn't you observed that David Villa looks like Alexi? :D

david-villa-sanchez.jpg
0593tgjiWB.jpg

kinda. Not really that much though. Unless someone bothers to find better pictures.

From an artist's perspective, not much. The shape of the nose is similar, but that's aout where it ends. Villa's is a bit thicker, and more rounded at the tip. Alexi's lips are longer and slightly thinner, with less shape. Villa's eyes are very rounded; Alexi's are a bit flatter, and the corners are lifted. His eyes are just less droopy in general. Alexi's face is also a bit more tapered, and more defined; his cheekbones are more prominent.

"Fuck Again! That is the 3rd time this week I shit myself"

Okay, that had me rolling on the floor. Thank you, K-Man. XD

OMG HE ACTUALLY DOESN'T LOOK DANGEROUS!! X3 Sorry, but if I had to choose between Alexi Laiho and the entire football team to back me up in a fight, I'd pick Alexi. Except in this picture...I am allowing myself one little outburst here, so, bear with me. HOLY CRAP, THAT'S SO CUTE!! X33333

Done, lol. Great pic, though: that kid has got to be, like, the most epic four-year-old ever, lmao. XD