COB Pics

LM1xcopy.jpg

9jkgr5t9uRS.jpg

0978hui56dRS.jpg

Oh man... seeing a video of Alexi skating would bring me so much joy :lol: If only!

I think I saw a while back a picture of either a rehersal room or a studio where COB recorded. I just remember Roope's white Jackson rr on the right hand side, a piano, the drum kit right at the back and the lighting looked pretty eerie and awesome. if anybody knows where this pic is or has a copy could they post it (again? i cant remember where i saw it :erk:) cheers guys. x

I think I saw a while back a picture of either a rehersal room or a studio where COB recorded. I just remember Roope's white Jackson rr on the right hand side, a piano, the drum kit right at the back and the lighting looked pretty eerie and awesome. if anybody knows where this pic is or has a copy could they post it (again? i cant remember where i saw it :erk:) cheers guys. x

FIUV70900050_.jpg

Sorry for the shitty quality. It's taken from the video "Lookin' out my back door".

This one, perhaps (taken during the Blooddrunk recording, 2007)

05it8copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: