COB Pics

Sleeper has pics for everything. I swear you must be a fly on the wall sometimes. Please don't take that the wrong way, as I love everything you share with us.

Either that or Sleeper is really someone close to the band and is pretending to be someone else.

From Pearl Finland

i've been meaning to ask, are you with the band in some form or are you just a very dedicated fan? somehow you know basically everything whenever it happens and get stuff that no one knows about, if you're not related to the band in some way then your dedication is pretty intense haha

@ srob7001 & Enemy242: LOL, yeah, I guess you could say I'm an "intensely dedicated" fan. I spend a lot of time keeping up with what they're
doing, from any sources I can find (and right now that's difficult as I've just moved house and don't yet have a proper internet connection :erk:),
writing the Blog and seeing them live whenever and wherever I can - I just love this fuckin band :D

Everytime I get some CoB news from another source I rush here to let everyone know, low and behold, Sleepers already got a thread about it with 20+ replies....not a bad thing, just saying. He/she is on top of his/her CoB news.

Sleeper are you in or from Finland?

Well, Sleeper really is nowadays the number 1 source what it comes to the news about the band. So, please, keep on doing the excellent work with blog and posting new info and pics. Your work is highly appreciated :)

They are from the shooting of the new music video for the song "Was it worth it" from the upcoming album.

Maybe I was the only one who noticed, but Janne and his keys are up front and not in the back with the drums.

Maybe that is a good sign that the keys will be a little more in the mix and an integral part of the song/songs.

Camp Woodward...that was my dream place to skate when I was younger.

Lucky as we are, they're gonna focus on the middle and manage to cut him off :(

Naah, I really hope you're right, I wouldn't mind a keyboard-biased song, and/or vid :lol: