COB Pics

I'd love that but I doubt it.
And then you can also say that Roope is (slightly) in front of Alexi so he's more important than Alexi with that logic.

Yea, but Roope is always up in the front with Alexi, Janne is never up front. NEVER. At least that I have ever seen.

Considering the location, there's no way it can't be for the music video. Why else would they be shooting with a complete film crew in the same place as they said the music video would be?

And it's just ridiculous to think that the particular placement of certain bandmembers means all that much. Alexi is the frontman, it doesn't matter where he is, they will always be focusing the most on him. Roope or Janne being a few feet from where they might normally be is inconsequential. It's probably just a product of whatever the cameraman thought would look best.

Jeez guys/gals....calm your nuts.

Just an observation I made as Janne is NEVER up front, not even in other videos.

Jeez guys/gals....calm your nuts.

Just an observation I made as Janne is NEVER up front, not even in other videos.

he isn't even in the front....

Roope/Alexi's mics are at the front, followed by Henka and Janne's, and finally Jaska is in the back with the drums.

OK Ya'll, the positions for the shoot have nothing to do with anything other than how it looked through the camera. End of fucking story.

Don't think so hard, you might blow a gasket. :loco:

he isn't even in the front....

Roope/Alexi's mics are at the front, followed by Henka and Janne's, and finally Jaska is in the back with the drums.

Jesus fucking Christ......Janne is always in the back with the drums...that I have seen. Just stating that in those pics he was up towards the front and not in back with drummer.

That's all I was getting at. Nothing more, nothing less.

I said maybe it has something to do with being more keys in that song, but it was all speculation....you know like every-fucking-thing else in this thread.

K-man...thank you for clearing it up, now everyone can quit taking what I said WAAAYYYYY out of context.

Exactly.
Well, let's say I've been reminded again that it's hard to post something in here without at least a handful of guys not getting the point if you don't at least use five smileys crying out that it's a joke...
Although one should think that everyone should have learned not to take everything seriously in here by now ;)

Don't get me wrong man, you have a point. Your speculation is perfectly justified. There's as much chance of it having something to do with aesthetic camera angels as it has with who's playing more or whatever.. Maybe it means they won't have to film Janne at all, when they're filming Alexi's face so Janne won't be there standing hands straight behind him or drinking booze when he has nothing to play. ;)

Don't get me wrong man, you have a point. Your speculation is perfectly justified. There's as much chance of it having something to do with aesthetic camera angels as it has with who's playing more or whatever.. Maybe it means they won't have to film Janne at all, when they're filming Alexi's face so Janne won't be there standing hands straight behind him or drinking booze when he has nothing to play. ;)

You have a very good point there Joonas. That is prob the exact reason they are standing like they are.

I was just kind of throwing my idea out there earlier and people just seemed to take it way out of context.

OK Ya'll, the positions for the shoot have nothing to do with anything other than how it looked through the camera. End of fucking story.

Don't think so hard, you might blow a gasket. :loco:

Lol. Sanity? Who let you in here? XD By the way, I think Alexi's rubbing off on you...

IMG_3324_2.jpg

1784.jpg