COB Pics

@Vaneessjjee: Girl, be honest, don´t you think it´s better to not just use the trust of Kristen and to let their privacy in private? What Kristen is doing at FB is the one thing - but, there SHE can decides, who is getting to see and to know...
Think about it. Leave them be and alone.

@Vaneessjjee: Girl, be honest, don´t you think it´s better to not just use the trust of Kristen and to let their privacy in private? What Kristen is doing at FB is the one thing - but, there SHE can decides, who is getting to see and to know...
Think about it. Leave them be and alone.

I think you misinterpreted me somehow, "sorry"... but in ANY MOMENT I supposed to expose or teasing here. I just wanted to show the tattoo and share in which period I noticed it. It seems you do not know that there are so many fucking fakes around facebook (fakes including her) who have this photo! :zzz:

You know it all, huh? So, yes, just don´t start thinking or an argument.
You´re so right and I´m sorry, that I just said one word about it... *sighs*
btw, even if oyu just wanted to show off the tat. Does she know, that you´re using her pic over here? I mean, it´s her pic, isn´t it? ;)

OMG, catfight!! My money's on Vanneess. XD

As for the new tattoo, I sincerely hope it wasn't another one of those "girlfriend's name" things. He's said himself that the one he and Kim got was the "stupidest one he had." urk. I want the assault rifle. XD

You know it all, huh? So, yes, just don´t start thinking or an argument.
You´re so right and I´m sorry, that I just said one word about it... *sighs*
btw, even if oyu just wanted to show off the tat. Does she know, that you´re using her pic over here? I mean, it´s her pic, isn´t it? ;)

If she didnt want people to see it, don't post it on facebook??

Its a photo of a tattoo, not a huge deal!!! Fans will want to know what it says/means.

If she didnt want people to see it, don't post it on facebook??

Its a photo of a tattoo, not a huge deal!!! Fans will want to know what it says/means.

You right! But for me is one more Alexi's tatoo. I really don't care about the real meaning and blablabla... I just started to talk 'cause some people was talking about "the new tatoo" and it was that "AK47" thing. :Smug:

@NorthernQueen easy, easy... Its just a forum. Shit happens! ;)

@MoonSoul No she didn't know untill yesterday night, now she knows after all this, believe me or not. As a matter of fact, I assure you she knows there are thousand of crazy fakes/people out FB using her pics unduly, too. Mainly those ones who claim to be herself or Alexi. ;)

And end of f**** history. Let's go back to the topic. Any new shots? :p

OMG, catfight!! My money's on Vanneess. XD

As for the new tattoo, I sincerely hope it wasn't another one of those "girlfriend's name" things. He's said himself that the one he and Kim got was the "stupidest one he had." urk. I want the assault rifle. XD

He said? When? I heard him to say Kim was his first love, his tattoo K.G. prove it.

Whatever,why everything here must be involved with his personal life? The tattoo is so original and cool, thanx for the pic, and stop fucking trying to enter in Alexi's pants.

Whatever,why everything here must be involved with his personal life? The tattoo is so original and cool, thanx for the pic, and stop fucking trying to enter in Alexi's pants.

arieswildchildsig.jpg

@Altitude. Thx. :lol:

Originally Posted by Aries Wild Child
Grow up.
A giant sig with Alexi says all. :lol:

A discussion about a very personal tattoo IS definetly not everyones cup of tea. That should be respected.

And btw. - I think there is an unwritten rule in this forum: No girlfriends, no facts of real life.
And to post a photo of Alexi and his girlfriend (even her face is not visible) belongs to this.

My two pennies worth. :Spin:

@Altitude. Thx. :lol:

Grow up.
A giant sig with Alexi says all. :lol:

A discussion about a very personal tattoo IS definetly not everyones cup of tea. That should be respected.

And btw. - I think there is an unwritten rule in this forum: No girlfriends, no facts of real life.
And to post a photo of Alexi and his girlfriend (even her face is not visible) belongs to this.

My two pennies worth. :Spin:
That's what I'm saying.