COB Pics

They're not really photos, but they're cool nonetheless.

They're from 1998 and I'm pretty sure they're the same show in Russia.

They predate even the WILDCHILD sticker!

Correct me if there's a better thread or if I'm wrong about any info, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
img-1288406834848.jpg

Meh he regrets the original meaning behind the tattoo but still thinks it's a cool tattoo otherwise :). I think that's one of his trademark tats myself :)

man i never understood tattoos, especially the ones that aren't super personal and are just done because they "look cool". having something etched onto your body forever seems kinda crazy unless its realllyyy meaningful (but then you get that pitfall of what if it changes like the snake tattoo though i think that concept is cool if it had worked well). maybe something like a really deep and meaningful tattoo or that crest type/style would make sense but oh well, different strokes for different folks.

I'm the opposite. I have no personal meanings for any tattoo ideas, I just go for what does look cool. I love freaky shit, snakes spiders, zombies reapers blood skulls etc so that's the stuff I'd get.

I believe that if you get something that you just like , you'll grow tired of it sooner or later... the perfect tattoo for me would be something that's meaningful and looks killer at the same time, cuz if it means something to you, say a certain phase of your life, then it'll remind you of it and it's gonna be harder to regret a part of your life... I wouldn't mind getting a tattoo just because it looks cool if I was a rock star though..