COB Pics

I'll be the last person to claim looks matter (a lot), but the bass player of machinae supremacy made me laugh with his Gears of War hat.

Oh god, I laughed at that as well. The singer was fat and kept doing this thrusty dance and I almost DIED when I saw he had Naruto gloves on. Honestly, they're a pretty shitty band.

Aaaand... Henkka with a beard? :guh:

I have a picture of myself and Henkka where he's got some pretty decent facial hair growth, although not quite to the extent in Crabstick's photo.

Crabstick: Cool story. Meeting band members at some random place like that is always kind of neat. And you got a great picture out of it as well, so that's always a bonus.

For some reason I always expect the European bands to all have beards...because it gets cold over there...more so than in the US anyways...but it's usually the opposite. I see so many clean shaven European bands, yet every other person i see now in FL(one of the hottest states in the US) has a full beard or is at least trying to grow a full beard.

A man with a beard looks manly.
A girl with a beard looks manly.

So from this...

A girl without a beard looks girly.
A man without a beard looks girly.

This is of course coming from a guy with a full beard. I say if you can grow one, you should...at least 1 time in your life so you know what its like.

Has this one ever posted ?

Children+of+Bodom+cob77.jpg

First time i have ever seen it , saw it on LastFM.

Well, seems they're starting to look more and more manly :D
I couldn't imagine Henkka with a beard, though, he was always so... shaved ;)

I ran into him in the crowd at Ruisrock, so I would imagine that shaving was low on the list of priorities when there are so many other more exciting things that can be done. :lol:

Does anybody have some high resolution pics of their new stage set-up? I definitely want to have one as desktop background. The first minute in this video looks so awesome: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-CvFoUk9UQ&feature=related[/ame]

I can make some pretty good screen shots out of this vid but too bad that the resolution sucks when I fullscreen it... :/

An ideal pic would be a pic shot by anybody out of the crowd, maybe 15m in front of the stage with all those hands up, the green lights and all bands members

Something like this:
ndwviv.jpg

23m4s34.jpg

8yf3h2.jpg

Edit: This, only with the new stage and in the colors above
nv1awm.png