COB Pics

382810_280326948670943_174931545877151_688785_1388395789_n.jpg

Hm.. Which one is it? (the bass ofcourse)

@sleeper & bodombabe: thanks for those links. does someone know what it means (I couldn`t really see it)?

And nice pictures!

I'm getting bored of Alexi using the same two guitars for two tours in a row now. I think it's actually about time he got a new signature. Didn't he say somewhere he wanted black with green stripes? I could dig it with some gold hardware.

I'm getting bored of Alexi using the same two guitars for two tours in a row now. I think it's actually about time he got a new signature. Didn't he say somewhere he wanted black with green stripes? I could dig it with some gold hardware.

Yeah, the same shit everywhere. Every picture looks the same. But it's probably because I always look at the guitars. Alexi really should go for something new.

Btw, does anyone have this in better quality?
newbitmapimageqn.png

Gotta admit, Roope had the better taste in Jackson guitars. Alexi should get him to design his next ESP.

@sleeper & bodombabe: thanks for those links. does someone know what it means (I couldn`t really see it)?

And nice pictures!

The letters are E V V K, and my guess is that it stands for Ei vois(i) vähempää kiinnostaa, an almost direct translation of the English language expression "I couldn't care less". The phrase originates from a Finnish comedy TV-series, EVVK