COB Pics

@sleeper666: thank you! always so fast :lol:

Some more pics of the show in Brazil. Source.

childrenofbodom1.jpg

childrenofbodom2.jpg

childrenofbodom3.jpg

childrenofbodom4.jpg

childrenofbodom5.jpg

childrenofbodom6.jpg

childrenofbodom7.jpg

childrenofbodom8.jpg

childrenofbodom9.jpg

childrenofbodom10.jpg

I feel bad for the fans that went to see them in Uruguay...
Like, people give money to see them, travel a lot to too see them, get stuck in some nasty halls to see them and all they get is... well, nothing. :( Unfortunately, they just don't care- they played some shit, they got paid and that's that.
Their concert here was nothing special, too. But nobody can blame them- they are just some human beings like all of us here. Sometimes they can make the best shows, sometimes they are just trolling on stage. In fact, they have some favorite places in which they just enjoy playing, but sometimes they do this just for money... Health issues are not something that we should forget- they are smoking like chimneys and drinking like pigs (the truth is not suppose to hurt, right?)
My opinion and feel free to ignore it.

Short Video of where Alexi 's getting his new tattoo

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ppjkagUur0&feature=related[/ame]

and here

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W_xPKf4-CE&feature=related[/ame]

I think the K stands for Kristen.
I remember reading somewhere that she's got the same tattoo.

Probably here. I remember this pic being posted here about one year ago, that Kristen had posted on her facebook page or something:

62457_1640660093274_1139966069_1825731_3190029_n.jpg

And there was too some theory that they first met on July 4th or something like this, so that's the reason behind the tattoo's joke, etc. :cool:

I feel bad for the fans that went to see them in Uruguay...
Like, people give money to see them, travel a lot to too see them, get stuck in some nasty halls to see them and all they get is... well, nothing. :( Unfortunately, they just don't care- they played some shit, they got paid and that's that.
Their concert here was nothing special, too. But nobody can blame them- they are just some human beings like all of us here. Sometimes they can make the best shows, sometimes they are just trolling on stage. In fact, they have some favorite places in which they just enjoy playing, but sometimes they do this just for money... Health issues are not something that we should forget- they are smoking like chimneys and drinking like pigs (the truth is not suppose to hurt, right?)
My opinion and feel free to ignore it.

Well, we realy can't blame the buys, we have no right. I remember History Of Bodom parts, there Alexi said he wanted to kill himself after one fail at the concert. They are not a mashines and we all know that they can play good music. It's kinda bad, but they will come back for better one.
И моля ти се, направи нещо с тоя подпис, супер е детински!

И моля ти се, направи нещо с тоя подпис, супер е детински!

:lol: А ти направи нещо с английския си!