COB Pics

ru9034hr.png

Nice set list!

No, I'm serious. Another of my awesome marketing ideas. He should be an ambassador for a hair care franchise that gives life and vitality to hair. Alexi is a rock star who drinks and smokes a lot etc and lives a rough tour life so he's a good reference cos his hair undergoes a lot of strain, he's also good in pictures, it would appeal to males also. I've seen stupider things. First of course 1) they should make his hair look healthy, and 2) someone should listen to me.

No, I'm serious. Another of my awesome marketing ideas. He should be an ambassador for a hair care franchise that gives life and vitality to hair. Alexi is a rock star who drinks and smokes a lot etc and lives a rough tour life so he's a good reference cos his hair undergoes a lot of strain, he's also good in pictures, it would appeal to males also. I've seen stupider things. First of course 1) they should make his hair look healthy, and 2) someone should listen to me.

I'm serious too. There's a reason he's always wearing a hat!

Oh, no, no, no :lol:
The one for a hair model is Janne- I like the color :D

If I'm honest, Henkka would do very well in such a job, he's got the looks and you can see he's healthy. I think the advertisement for long men's hair related stuff is quite minimal tho.

Black tattoos with small details really make you look like shit once they go green and fade out.

Dude do the finnish tattoo guys suck so much? Tattoos are ALWAYS pitch black when fresh and they fade to a bit greyish colour but they dont turn fuckin green unless you're a sunwhore.