COB Pics

I bet you'll be disappointed if you meet them. When I met Rob from Judas Priest I expected to see a Metal God and what I saw was just a normal tired person. I forced him to answer some of my questions and he did, but I felt sorry for him so I stopped asking :(.
However, if you see them live they'll both speak to you against their will (IF they speak to you) and are you sure that you wanna see them that close? Have you ever seen how much they sweat on the concerts? I don't wanna smell that :lol:

Yup, Laiho kinda looks like a girl :lol: Especially with make- up :lol:

I wouldn't call that disappointment. But yeah, it brings you back down to earth again and makes you realize you think and speak of human beings, instead of some supernaturals or dontknowwhats. Good effect, don't you think?

No, it didn't disappoint me at all. I have down to earth expectations of all people and I didn't ask them any questions because I don't need to know any answers. Like I said, they seemed happy and they had a great show. Made my week :)

and are you sure that you wanna see them that close?

I'm NOT expecting to see Gods on Earth, I KNOW they are human beings with faults and virtues, and I don't think they are supernaturals or something. I just like their music, respect their work and I want to see them close to more then just seeing them on TV or YT. I don't think about me being disappoint, I just think it would be great to see people who play my favorite music. That's all.

I wouldn't call that disappointment. But yeah, it brings you back down to earth again and makes you realize you think and speak of human beings, instead of some supernaturals or dontknowwhats. Good effect, don't you think?

I agree. But, once again, it WOULD BE NICE TO TALK to those HUMAN BEINGS.

No, it didn't disappoint me at all. I have down to earth expectations of all people and I didn't ask them any questions because I don't need to know any answers. Like I said, they seemed happy and they had a great show. Made my week :)

That's what I'm talking about!

From their show in Santa Ana..
20aqdxv.jpg

20abekm.jpg

25tdlsh.jpg