COB Pics

527113_10151443032250475_196595720474_23869116_65488468_n.jpg

It's always a good day when Alexi Laiho comes by ESP headquarters to hang out.

From ESP Guitars Facebook page!

im wondering when he is getting an New Guitar anyway, or what might be an new Signature model... latest one he got was the blackey wich got pretty old already lol

MY BIKE, you fuck, GIVE IT BACK!!!

I'm going to make one like this that's blue.

ALERT . Red drivable Toilet Seat appears !

:lol:!!!!!!!!!

im wondering when he is getting an New Guitar anyway, or what might be an new Signature model... latest one he got was the blackey wich got pretty old already lol

He should get one with jade on black, and dedicate it to writing Hatebreeder pt. II... Or one that's violet black. His ESP's look like shit, except the white with scythe inlays.

Nothing will ever beat the original black yellow Wild Child RR24 with gold hardware and reverse inlays.

Maybe for Alexi one with snake skin body illustration, with ebony fretboard and scythe inlays. One with golden snake skin and golden scythes, one with pearl scythes and dark gray snake skin. An iconic guitarist with this kind of discography deserves an iconic guitar.

Just googled out. Never seen one before but looks like they exist in vast numbers.

snakeskin-guitar-2-together.png

-105982904534140401.jpg

MY BIKE, you fuck, GIVE IT BACK!!!

I'm going to make one like this that's blue.

:lol:!!!!!!!!!

He should get one with jade on black, and dedicate it to writing Hatebreeder pt. II... Or one that's violet black. His ESP's look like shit, except the white with scythe inlays.

Nothing will ever beat the original black yellow Wild Child RR24 with gold hardware and reverse inlays.

Maybe for Alexi one with snake skin body illustration, with ebony fretboard and scythe inlays. One with golden snake skin and golden scythes, one with pearl scythes and dark gray snake skin. An iconic guitarist with this kind of discography deserves an iconic guitar.

Just googled out. Never seen one before but looks like they exist in vast numbers.

snakeskin-guitar-2-together.png

-105982904534140401.jpg

i think alexi should do a new guitar with leopard skin and write GO FAGS behind instead of the cobhc. or write joonas anyway.

i really feel that you think any member of the band will ever read your suggestions, lol

i think alexi should do a new guitar with leopard skin and write GO FAGS behind instead of the cobhc. or write joonas anyway.

i really feel that you think any member of the band will ever read your suggestions, lol

You're a dork and nansy pansy. Stop whining. :D

5bec3b9c80f411e1ab011231381052c0_7.jpg

“10 hours till this guy's birthday”
458d0e1a812d11e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

“The birthday vampire....”
From Kristen Mulderig Twitter

Спасибо за фотографии, but that 2nd pic is creepy as hell o_O