COB Pics

Hey folks! I've been a bodom fan for many years and from time to time i check this forum. not often because most of you guys mainly discuss shit here (no offense, that's my opinion). but now i feel i need to react. those pics above of alexi and that woman seem to be very private. why the hell you shared them?? i know you probably found them on the net where someone shared them before u but come on, you don't need to contiune! ok if you share pics of him taken by fans/crew/photographs/whoever that's ok, it's part of being famous. but for god sake he works hard to entertain you so at least show some respect to his private life, it might not be much comfortable for him when people keep sucking his dick, you know...

You call that private? Suck my cock, that's private.

e02e28b0829411e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

“Allu and his new baby.”

“Allu and his new baby.”

Why the fuck do you people use his Finnish nickname as if you knew him personally? /_\ It also looks fucking dumb when used in English text and I think it isn't too hard to type "Alexi" when it's only one character longer.

Why the fuck do you people use his Finnish nickname as if you knew him personally? /_ It also looks fucking dumb when used in English text and I think it isn't too hard to type "Alexi" when it's only one character longer.
This is a quote from Kristen Mulderig Twitter. :fu:

Well... one doesn't have to be smartass to know, that when something is written in brackets, it could be a quotation.

Cool car anyways..

EDIT: There you go.. :D I was slow..

WOOOOOOW :lol:
Nice teeth :lol:
Man that's creepy...
However, thanks for posting pics here! Спасибо ;)

Apparently SHE POSTED THEM ON HER TWITTER. Fucking dumbasses. TWITTER IS NOT PRIVATE. CLEARLY THIS WOMAN IS STAKING CLAIM ON SOME TERRITORY IN ALEXI'S PANTS. WE ARE HELPING HER DO THIS BY PROPOGATING SAID "private" photos. because it is offensive to Kim. duh.

Kinda agree with you here- if those photos were private they wouldn't be on Twitter and all over the forum.
I just don't get why the Hell are you so obsessed with Kim??
:lol: LOOOOOL at your signature :lol: