COB Pics

Alexander is like 4 feet tall in that pic, all he needs is hip hop clothing to get the ultimate Children Of Bodom Hate Crew yayaow look... fuck with this midget and he'll kick you in the leg.

You think I'm obsessed with Kim? nah. I'm obsessed with all females connected to Mr. Laiho. I just haven't gone crazy on this girl (yet) because Slayer still seems to be happy with her management skills. I told them to hire her you know. They wanted me, but I'm a music education major not a music business major. Zero management skills here. Re: my sig- she wasn't officially approved to breed with Laiho; she is supposed to be with some other blue eyed nobody HA (but what can I say there when I had a baby with an occult author before my approved brown-eyed AB? my excuse is that he already has kids by another woman so I should be allowed to have at least one kid from another man. you see, we're doing brown with blue eyes. maybe you've noticed. It's European orders man. Actually, I expect Kristen is a social climber with plans to steal Corey Taylor away from his wife. Oo! Hey, it makes since you know the Rockstar Mayhem Festival has Slipknot billed with Slayer. But I dunno. Maybe she'll go for Shawn or Mick... right? *snickers* I actually had that conversation with Slayer. In fact, they said that if she doesn't do SOMEBODY on the tour that they're gonna fire her, and replace her with Shawn Crahan.)

undecided about that shirt... are we saying no to trees in general or are we just saying no to Evergreen?

oh yah, that was a little too on topic so here goes a good one for you: Stone Sour is coming out with a new album. I wrote it.

I would like to know what kind of drugs you are taking.. You know that if you are ill or something you should buy pills from the pharmacy NOT from a drug addict.. Jesus!

Oh, you wrote the new Stone Sour album? Well, bravo sir, I just finished writing the new Bullet For My Valentine album, so cheers! :rolleyes:

You think I'm obsessed with Kim? nah. I'm obsessed with all females connected to Mr. Laiho. I just haven't gone crazy on this girl (yet) because Slayer still seems to be happy with her management skills. I told them to hire her you know. They wanted me, but I'm a music education major not a music business major. Zero management skills here. Re: my sig- she wasn't officially approved to breed with Laiho; she is supposed to be with some other blue eyed nobody HA (but what can I say there when I had a baby with an occult author before my approved brown-eyed AB? my excuse is that he already has kids by another woman so I should be allowed to have at least one kid from another man. you see, we're doing brown with blue eyes. maybe you've noticed. It's European orders man. Actually, I expect Kristen is a social climber with plans to steal Corey Taylor away from his wife. Oo! Hey, it makes since you know the Rockstar Mayhem Festival has Slipknot billed with Slayer. But I dunno. Maybe she'll go for Shawn or Mick... right? *snickers* I actually had that conversation with Slayer. In fact, they said that if she doesn't do SOMEBODY on the tour that they're gonna fire her, and replace her with Shawn Crahan.)

undecided about that shirt... are we saying no to trees in general or are we just saying no to Evergreen?

oh yah, that was a little too on topic so here goes a good one for you: Stone Sour is coming out with a new album. I wrote it.

lol lol :lol::lol: especially part with stone sour album :D

I would like to know what kind of drugs you are taking.. You know that if you are ill or something you should buy pills from the pharmacy NOT from a drug addict.. Jesus!

Oh, you wrote the new Stone Sour album? Well, bravo sir, I just finished writing the new Bullet For My Valentine album, so cheers! :rolleyes:

vivebodom is a classic troll :lol:

+1 :lol:
Seriously, what is this thing taking?

Alright, so dear VIVEBODOM,
Why the Hell are you going to realize that the world you're living in does not exist? Just because Kristen and Alexi are in that metal business it doesn't mean that you're there, too.
When I first got into Bodom I was obsessed with Henkka (fan girl :erk:), but I was NEVER like you. Seriously, you scare me! :lol:
BTW, your signature makes me laugh, but Alexi and Kristen are together and YOU are not a part of that- never was, never will be! So show some respect!
Just go get a life! :lol::lol::lol:
Nobody writes serious shit here, but YOU are the ultimate troll, sorry :lol:!!!!

Oh, and one last thing: My psychology skills are not perfect, but I don't need then to say that Kaiso is lonely! True story!

Anyone remember Lady Laiho? It could be the same user. Whoever this Kaiso is, she sent me her number in e-mail and expects me to call her. Well I won't.

I dunno hauta, that reaction sounded a lot like you might actually be Kristen. I'm not trying to come between y'all (that's just Slayer- they're always doing shit like that and they act like they're clueless as to why it drives the manager away). I rather like you. I was a big fan of your trolling in my college days (and yes you were this bad), and our resumes look fairly similar. I mean why would I go to all that trouble to get the two of you together just to try to come between you? next up on the dating game: Kim Goss and a Whole Foods cashier.

As to all of you haters, you're gonna eat your shit when Papa Emeritus pulls out my baby picture.

Can't decide if troll or has legit and serious mental issues...@_@

Usually these users silence up at some point and people go hey remember that dude. They suicide. I'm trying to save Kaiso from committing suicide by offering phone sex to her but she insists sex stories here and I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with that.

I dunno hauta, that reaction sounded a lot like you might actually be Kristen. I'm not trying to come between y'all (that's just Slayer- they're always doing shit like that and they act like they're clueless as to why it drives the manager away). I rather like you. I was a big fan of your trolling in my college days (and yes you were this bad), and our resumes look fairly similar. I mean why would I go to all that trouble to get the two of you together just to try to come between you? next up on the dating game: Kim Goss and a Whole Foods cashier.

I am Kristen Mulderig?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
True story, problem? TROLOLOLOLOL!!!

Seriously, what's the matter with you? :lol:
Alright, let's vote!

Kaiso is:
a) Just a troll
b) Mega retarded
c) Vivebodom and nothing more