COB Pics

6b609c106bf711e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

c89e27b66bc611e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

8a88910069c811e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

f379a5c275f411e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

2c5a321275f511e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

dd3249947f6e11e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

few pictures from tiwtter of Kristen Mulderig ‏

Wild Child looks like in love. I hope this will result in romantic melodies on the next Bodom album. The last one was quite dry on atmosphere, I hope it wasn't reflecting their relationship. >.<

Wild Child looks like in love. I hope this will result in romantic melodies on the next Bodom album. The last one was quite dry on atmosphere, I hope it wasn't reflecting their relationship. >.<

Dude you scare me and I'm completely serious and sober..

I'm a romantic, masculine lover and have sweet sex with women. Maybe you're this grim person who has sex with men. Bed Of Razors and Bodom Beach Terror melodies are so romantic they make me eargasm.

It's hard for me to find the romantic part in Bodom. Perhaps "angels don't kill" is somehow something like that, but everything else I just can't see this way. Romance is not about slamming some hoe on your bed while listening to "roadkill morning". For me bands like Whitesnake and Def Leppard have that romantic feeling in some of the songs. Well, you can both make gentle love or slam a hoe, because there is great variety of songs coming from those two bands. :lol:

It's hard for me to find the romantic part in Bodom. Perhaps "angels don't kill" is somehow something like that, but everything else I just can't see this way. Romance is not about slamming some hoe on your bed while listening to "roadkill morning". For me bands like Whitesnake and Def Leppard have that romantic feeling in some of the songs. Well, you can both make gentle love or slam a hoe, because there is great variety of songs coming from those two bands. :lol:

Well I think Bed Of Razors and Bodom Beach Terror have a romantic melody. Especially the 2nd BBT harmony, makes me see summer apple trees and stuff when I listen to it. Lyrically this melody is reflecting things about bloodspilling, but there's an ecstatic momentum to it that is sheer perfection. Bed Of Razors is musically and lyrically something about being content on a painful relationship. Even the SKO melody has this warm pleasurable excitement to it, which is like the heart-warming thought of a sweet vengeance. FTR as an album is teeming with romantic feel because of its soundworld + melodic tendency, except some of those melodies are a cold type of romance or nostalgic longing. Everytime I Die is the girls' favourite because of its mix of warmth, cold, romance and tragedy, just like any young relationship, they can spiritually relate to the music.

Why is bieber above him?
He (she?) should be under the table, licking Alexi's shoes...

The majority tends to choose wrong. If the mainstream suddenly started realizing the epicness of COB's music under the harsh vocals, humanity would ascend to a whole other level of spiritual vibration, save the planet, get rid of crime and overpopulation...

Hey folks! I've been a bodom fan for many years and from time to time i check this forum. not often because most of you guys mainly discuss shit here (no offense, that's my opinion). but now i feel i need to react. those pics above of alexi and that woman seem to be very private. why the hell you shared them?? i know you probably found them on the net where someone shared them before u but come on, you don't need to contiune! ok if you share pics of him taken by fans/crew/photographs/whoever that's ok, it's part of being famous. but for god sake he works hard to entertain you so at least show some respect to his private life, it might not be much comfortable for him when people keep sucking his dick, you know...

Hey folks! I've been a bodom fan for many years and from time to time i check this forum. not often because most of you guys mainly discuss shit here (no offense, that's my opinion). but now i feel i need to react. those pics above of alexi and that woman seem to be very private. why the hell you shared them?? i know you probably found them on the net where someone shared them before u but come on, you don't need to contiune! ok if you share pics of him taken by fans/crew/photographs/whoever that's ok, it's part of being famous. but for god sake he works hard to entertain you so at least show some respect to his private life, it might not be much comfortable for him when people keep sucking his dick, you know...

Your post is pointless, unless the pics were only meant for insiders, which I think is not the case...

"OMG I posted a sensitive pic on my public FB and one of my 10 000 fans shared it on the fan forum!!" :lol:

I think they're open about their relationship. This is metal community. This is not the Hollywood pop world where paparazzis will immediately climb up the balcony of the celebrity to get nude pics.

Everytime I Die is the girls' favourite because of its mix of warmth, cold, romance and tragedy, just like any young relationship, they can spiritually relate to the music.

No, Everytime I die is the STALKER girl's fav song cos Laiho is tied for a bed and their dirty thoughts about him come to live. :yuk:

i think alexi should do a new guitar with leopard skin and write GO FAGS behind instead of the cobhc. or write joonas anyway.
:lol:
Well I think Bed Of Razors and Bodom Beach Terror have a romantic melody. Especially the 2nd BBT harmony, makes me see summer apple trees and stuff when I listen to it. Lyrically this melody is reflecting things about bloodspilling, but there's an ecstatic momentum to it that is sheer perfection. Bed Of Razors is musically and lyrically something about being content on a painful relationship. Even the SKO melody has this warm pleasurable excitement to it, which is like the heart-warming thought of a sweet vengeance. FTR as an album is teeming with romantic feel because of its soundworld + melodic tendency, except some of those melodies are a cold type of romance or nostalgic longing. Everytime I Die is the girls' favourite because of its mix of warmth, cold, romance and tragedy, just like any young relationship, they can spiritually relate to the music.
:erk: