COB Pics

UA-mrmMs76c.jpg

Awww. :)

Apple fag!

YMp3WDq0nxQ.jpg

"1996, Helsinki, metro. Children of Bodom does not exist. And for some reason I decided to take a picture with a guy, who asked for what stop go... And wrote the address: Alexi Laiho Kokinkylantie 301 Espoo 03180 Finland(google maps search)" (с) Olesya Razdorskaya from Russia.
Sorry for my bad english.:oops:

Looking at those pics I'm sincerely happy for Alexi he's earned those cars and clothes and a home in LA. I just hope he's capable of producing some more excellent art.

who cares about that adres anyway. Alexi doenst even lives there anymore, he might have live there when he was an youngster, he moved to helsinki to and he now lives somewhere motherfucking downtown americans

yeah the old picture with the jackson is from an Sinergy gig,

so awesome how the scythe guitar has an awesome guitar itself ! nice promo pics btw

but alexi holding an LTD lol, probably no decent esp arround hehe

Well... Roope is not good guitarist, imho he is great.. but he just doesn't have a single chance to prove it. (Dont bash me... I know about some of his solos, but I think he could show much more in the band's guitar work).

Alexander is more creative composer, Roope is technically better. I think so, cos I've heard Alexander come up with creative melodies, but Roope never.