COB Pics

Holishit

Alexander has became Old :O

Joonas ofc Alexander has good creative composing in his but you cant compare guitarists because Every guitarist is Good in his own way. have you ever listend to this ?

and now tell me Roope has no Creative Composing ? your clearly nuts than.

you Say to much and know to less

Last edited by a moderator:
The most possitive point of this discussion (which I really appreciate) is, that nobody has made any comment on Alexander's weight yet.

Oh damn.... silly me.

Alexander is more creative composer, Roope is technically better. I think so, cos I've heard Alexander come up with creative melodies, but Roope never.

and you say you have understand a lot of stuff and shit about music in general, guitars cob and the trees even in a superior ego way and you say something like that? i laugh at you

A friend of mine who was Alexander's lil bros best friend when they were kids, told me that it was actually Alexander (along with alexi) who brought the classical influence to COB, so its not only Alexi's fault they "changed".

12072_417973884942592_2087676647_n.jpg

12055_417973908275923_954872729_n.jpg

In Cracow

Requesting Pictures from Japan 2003, there where a few on the internet but i cant find those.

next to that . All Jackson Guitar pictures Are VERY much welcome !, not willing to share here. Please PM me than
Green pinstripe jackson and the Wildchild are in favor !

thankyou :)

I'm sure it's buried somewhere here, but does anyone have that Hatebreeder era Jackson ad? I think it says "get the best fuck the rest" or something.

I've been looking through this thread a lot recently, nice pics here!

Here's something I found quite randomly, that I don't think have been here. Apparently they're from a concert in 2010 that celebrated the 40th birthday of some pop/jazzmusic camp. There were musicians there who had been at that camp and Alexi was one of them.

popjleiri40_%25C3%2582%25C2%25A9uupi2010_037.jpg

That woman in the picture is finnish pop/rock singer Maija Vilkkumaa. More of these pics can be found here: http://picasaweb.google.com/1059458...=directlink&gsessionid=8F2ADq_awM46WXyT21_6TA

Btw, does someone have more info about this concert?

It's hard for me to find the romantic part in Bodom. Perhaps "angels don't kill" is somehow something like that, but everything else I just can't see this way. Romance is not about slamming some hoe on your bed while listening to "roadkill morning". For me bands like Whitesnake and Def Leppard have that romantic feeling in some of the songs. Well, you can both make gentle love or slam a hoe, because there is great variety of songs coming from those two bands. :lol:

Bed of Razors is a song about a love life not furfilled, more specificly about 2 people and the the pain they go through for love

I've been looking through this thread a lot recently, nice pics here!

Here's something I found quite randomly, that I don't think have been here. Apparently they're from a concert in 2010 that celebrated the 40th birthday of some pop/jazzmusic camp. There were musicians there who had been at that camp and Alexi was one of them.

popjleiri40_%25C3%2582%25C2%25A9uupi2010_037.jpg

That woman in the picture is finnish pop/rock singer Maija Vilkkumaa. More of these pics can be found here: http://picasaweb.google.com/1059458...=directlink&gsessionid=8F2ADq_awM46WXyT21_6TA

Btw, does someone have more info about this concert?

Yeah my friend was there. It was the 40th birthday of the pop/jazz camp and they had invited old campers to perform some covers and Alexi was one of them.