COB Pics

It's the weird lighting from below.

No or.. the lighting too. In Alexi’s last pictures, you can observe this “bloating” or something... on her face. I don't know, just... strange.

f3RwduS.jpg

qOoOJuK.jpg

ljjMseS.jpg

But I don’t want to start anything in this thread, just I noticed it before as well.

I think he looked good in that Christmas pic, but I wonder if they rushed recording the BAM EP and Video because he knew his time was running short.

I think he looked good in that Christmas pic, but I wonder if they rushed recording the BAM EP and Video because he knew his time was running short.

It looks good in that picture, just a little strange. Maybe he was just tired. ( :

I don't think he would have done all the Social Media stuff like "next year we're doing this and that" if he knew. They just signed a contract with the label and he really seemed to look forward to everything. After all, because of Covid he was doing very little in 2020 alltogether. He could only play 3 shows (I'm glad he got the opportunity to at least do those...it would really suck if the last COB concert would have been his last time playing live) and what else to do than going into the studio...most bands use the time for writing and recording now.

But it's really weird we still haven't heard anything official for over a month now.

I don't think he would have done all the Social Media stuff like "next year we're doing this and that" if he knew. They just signed a contract with the label and he really seemed to look forward to everything. After all, because of Covid he was doing very little in 2020 alltogether. He could only play 3 shows (I'm glad he got the opportunity to at least do those...it would really suck if the last COB concert would have been his last time playing live) and what else to do than going into the studio...most bands use the time for writing and recording now.

But it's really weird we still haven't heard anything official for over a month now.

What he said ^^

Well, I think it's all clear, but anyway... Maybe it's for the best. One diagnosis is not going to bring him back. Or change anything.