COB Pics

It's old but this is the last Children Of Bodom backstage photo with Alexi, Janne, Jaska, Henkka and Daniel.
The guys should remember that.

View attachment 27322
And just for fun, let's put it right next to these babies (I'm sure you guys got older and better pics)
e6zemt2txv941.jpg

It's old but this is the last Children Of Bodom backstage photo with Alexi, Janne, Jaska, Henkka and Daniel.
The guys should remember that.

View attachment 27322
For some reason this pic makes me feel really weird. It's taken at the venue where I saw COB for the first time ever. I have been on that backstage. My band practiced in that venue. We were gathering our gear into a car to get to our own show at the same time as COB was bringing stuff and we had a funny moment with COB's crew as they watched us stuff our drums into a 2003 Toyota Yaris. "Hey, you gotta start somewhere!" I have met Alexi there. I have spent so much time in that building it could be my other home and then there's this picture. Last COB group pic backstage.

I can create a few in Illustrator. Just the COBHC Logo, or also with "Hate Crew" and/or some blood under it?

Just the "COBHC" , for a fun project I modified a JE-1000 clone to fit in a guitar pedal enclosure so I can use it as a pedal with any guitar.
Want to put that logo on it for fun. Maybe call it the "Bodom Boost" or "Bodom Boost Terror" lol

Reactions: Inceptionist
A post from BAM's FB-group.

" We had a onesie party one night, hosted at Kelli’s.
I didn’t own a onesie.
I didn’t know what size to buy, so I ordered a bat onesie that was 4 sizes too big and felt ridiculous. (But I promise that when I arrived, I looked really pretty and was wearing my famous wide brim black hat
1f61d.png
)

Thought you might like a fun photo.
I don’t have cool stage photos like you guys, just a few silly ones and I hope this can make you smile.

Also, note his Koala slippers. I came to learn that he loved plush
1f606.png
very quirky
1f918_1f3fd.png
"

141376466_10158503457818961_3901977925759956275_n.jpg