COB Pics

" alexilaiho.official : Fuck the World "

MWMpa9M.png

There's nothing wrong about rap as genre, but almost all of it is done badly, and most new generation get stuck in that non-music without moving forward. I'm convinced I could do good rap, but am never gonna try. It's basically for un-creative people, and one can tell. They just can't get the soundworld interesting, and the lyrical and vocal styles are not as good as they could be. Next and almost as bad but even more annoying is computer music, almost all of it, and it's treated like these fine symphonic compositions by true artists... ah man, I don't want to hurt feelings so nvm. One thing I despise about both genres is mimicing beats and melodies from others with clean conscience. One has to be very desperate to do that.

I can dig this song, and a few others by Ice Cube. And I'd enjoy some exotic rap with traditional instruments in the background, but none of that mainstream stuff. Can't give any examples, cos I've never researched the genre. I don't listen to lyrics, just the mood, maybe a few words slip thru to my acknowledgement, so there's some challenge for rappers to get me interested.

Last edited:
If you're looking for rap with music, "sound world", technique and good production, I invite you to listen to Watsky. I absolutely despise Rap as a genre, but this dude has me listening to his whole discography over and over. Kind of a genius in "the rap game". But obviously, my opinion if coming from someone who hates rap, so I don't know if it's valid. But give it a try, he is impressive.

Miss. :D

Quite sure I've heard some good Turkish(?) rap coming from a car a couple of times, but no idea what it could be.

Last edited:
I'll put it on his "good guy" vibe. Maybe people look for "Gangstas" when they listen to rap, and I know Watsky comes off to kind looking/sounding and that it's often off-putting.

No no, I like nice sunny stuff, the gangsta stuff should be done with authenticity anyway, avoiding try-hard, it's all about mood.

ULkCc0B.jpg

" Linus Klausenitzer is a German bass player, best known for being a bassist for the German progressive death metal band Obscura. He also plays bass in a German/Dutch progressive death metal band Noneuclid, as well as progressive death metal supergroup Alkaloid along with current and former members of both Obscura and Noneuclid. "

Daniel " Jyväskylä 1/2. Both shows sold out Anybody happen to know who painted this? Nevertheless very nice job "

79266053_2171244279846030_6174766089369550848_o.jpg
This was my painting, I couldn't go to the show because I had my own show at the same time but we were taking our gear from the venue at the same time as they were there so I saw a crew member on the hallway and asked him to give this to the band and told them to have a great night. Idea was that this is what a movie poster for COB would look like.

OFF (?)
Moon Shot
" Second session done. Drums and bass tracks are now laid. 13 songs. Next up guitars and vocals. Really hope we get these tunes out sooner than later. -Henkka "

89821014_515187792761606_1632442009975775969_n.jpg

89688019_150752639731986_6583591576426315873_n.jpg

Kinda interested since I like both Disco Ensemble and Lapko. Not the kinda music I like nowadays but it brings back some good memories and they have some good songs. Just I think that band name isn't very good. Reminds me of UFO Shot which is a pretty terrible drink. But what is it even supposed to mean.