COB Pics

avril and her new husband moved into my neighbourhood right aroudn the sub-urban area outside of Toronto and me and my metal brothers got wasted one night and literaly had nothing better to do then toss bags of shit on her property n egg her house, granted we did run from a couple black security guys. true story

Peti said:
wyld chyld looks so fuckin' gay! :zombie:
First of all I'm not even gonna begin to comment of your sorry ass, cuz come on... can't take a metal head from Budapest sirousely. But siouresly if your name really is Peti then i got a funny story. I use to know this guy Peti who delivered and sold alchohol to under age clients and this guy was like 40 years old a nomral brown guy, indian i belive and he did this with his wife they drove around selling all this alchohol to kids as yuong as 12 and he never got caught. Anyways point is last time i actualy saw him he was giving out free head(head:eek:ral sex for all our hunagrain readers) to random guys on the street just to feed his wife and child,...by the way, is he your father?
Punk, if you wanna say someone looks gay, you better step up to their fuckin face and deliver the message cuz every action has a re-action so stop hiding behind your Hungarian computer screen. Jerk off.:puke:

Wyld_Chyld666 said:
First of all I'm not even gonna begin to comment of your sorry ass, cuz come on... can't take a metal head from Budapest sirousely. But siouresly if your name really is Peti then i got a funny story. I use to know this guy Peti who delivered and sold alchohol to under age clients and this guy was like 40 years old a nomral brown guy, indian i belive and he did this with his wife they drove around selling all this alchohol to kids as yuong as 12 and he never got caught. Anyways point is last time i actualy saw him he was giving out free head(head:eek:ral sex for all our hunagrain readers) to random guys on the street just to feed his wife and child,...by the way, is he your father?
Punk, if you wanna say someone looks gay, you better step up to their fuckin face and deliver the message cuz every action has a re-action so stop hiding behind your Hungarian computer screen. Jerk off.:puke:

you seem like a funny guy to provoke.

Wyld_Chyld666 said:
- First of all, should we take a Canadian seriously?
- Peti is a nickname for Peter, that doesn't mean any affinity between that guy and me.
- If he was an Indian? ...Still no affinity.
- If he was doing it for his family it's more sad than funny.
- By saying wyld chyld looks gay I meant your nickname (how it's spelled), I wouldn't state an opinion about something/someone I haven't seen.
- Do you know where Hungary is actually?
- Just learn to type and fix your grammar.

Wyld_Chyld666 said:
avril and her new husband moved into my neighbourhood right aroudn the sub-urban area outside of Toronto and me and my metal brothers got wasted one night and literaly had nothing better to do then toss bags of shit on her property n egg her house, granted we did run from a couple black security guys. true story

He and Lady_Laiho can be my amusement on this forum. I mean yeh, he sounds well goth with that 666 in his name XD

chill down

dunno if it has ben posted yet but it looks kool ... aeehh a little gay i mean :)

roope.jpg