COB Pics

"...Sinergy or Bodom? That's the question!".... Well, Alexander Kuoppala left the band in 2003 (do I remember right?), so...
so Sinergy is the correct answer, isn't it? :confused: I give up... I'm not informed, naaah... ;)

ps: but I think Warheart was joking...

Considering Alexander left in 2003 it would be pretty hard for Roope to be in CoB in 2000...

:lol: ,unknown to us,alexander was never plugged in at live shows,it was roope playing!

Conti said:
:lol: ,unknown to us,alexander was never plugged in at live shows,it was roope playing!
No, Alexander wasn't fucking plugged in period. Haha in the Japan vid, I could not even hear him a little.

BucketBanger9000 said:
No, Alexander wasn't fucking plugged in period. Haha in the Japan vid, I could not even hear him a little.
yea I know,look in the live video thread shit,I expressed that like three times

Peti said:
EVERYBODY!

did you read his post or just my answer?
just fucking realize why I said that about Canada!!!
don't be that blind...

yeah i read your entire post and i read his too. it was the culmination of a sequence of insults. but i see your point of view - you were defensive because he tried to belittle you by making hungary sound like some 2nd rate country (which isn't of course). By the way I am not biased in my statement cos I am neither canadian nor hungarian.

Alexi and my best buddy (the dude on the right):
lucky.jpg