COB Pics

More fan-art by me :)
X7Sm0qdKcVE.jpg

This is a quote from Kristen Mulderig Twitter. :fu:

DYING from that smiley XD !!!

I think it's funny (but somehow not) how many women/girls want to be Alexis girlfriend, but the thought of how unrealistic and unlikely it is, is just... confusing. I admit that I haven't been all obsessed with Bodom-gossip in quite a while, so I just found out that this Mulderig was Alexis gf. And although I have a bf, which I live together with, I think I almost felt a little jealousy coming over me like a fucking tsunami :lol: Well, I guess no matter how old you get (thinking about "young-girl crushes), or no matter how little you know a person personally (basically talking about bandmembers), you "feel something somehow about them". I feel so weird thinking like this, but I'm sure that I'm not the only one in the world feeling/thinking like this. And I also feel that this text had no reason to be in this thread, whatsoever. Sorry for that.

^ Yes, I posted that one originally (it's in this thread somewhere!) It's a screenshot from an interview they did at Download, I think. I'm in Barcelona (the show last night was great!) at the moment, but I'll check it out when I get back home :) The dvd came with a German magazine. I have it, but I don't know how it could be uploaded :/

Can you see what format are those dvd tracks in? There most likely is some converter available for free so you can get it out in a more common format. :)

Damn, I actually counted all Bodom-interviews that I know of but which are nowhere to be found. Came up with 14. :(