COB Pics

not yet. if something will be posted, i will put it here. as well as translations of the press conference. [so far, the only things i know were asked are not anything special. the same old "talk about the new album" stuff. unfortunately. oh well.]

hmss10093.png

hmss10094.png

Yes, they're from Hansin matkassa. Someone has uploaded last week's programme featuring Teemu Selänne to YouTube, and these were in the opening shots. I'm hoping they'll upload the Alexi episode after it's been aired - I'd really like to see it :D

This is exactly the kind of shit Alexi read here that got him so frustrated he devoted Lobodomy to those forum members. I can imagine it's annoying to read about people trying to decide if you're metal enough in your hobby. I mean come on, not all Bodom fans are so fucking perfect either, chill out and don't judge people's looks. It's just the result of a bad camera man, altough I agree he could take the cap off.

I was waiting for the green one for the past couple of years since he said the next one will probably be green, and it's a nice change as it's invert to the pink. This one's with a pirate symbol: skull and thigh bones. :) The fret inlays still seem to be pearl tho. This guitar gonna be a sales hit.

Posted this a couple years back, I played with photoshop a bit. I was convinced he'll have a green guitar next and the new album art (RRF) would be green because the SKO fragments sounded green, but it turned out different.

http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae78/Joonas86/alexi_laiho_ps.jpg?t=1317951798

Really cool, green is a mysterious colour and the pirate symbol is something the guitar needed, just today I looked at his guitars and thought they're so boring. The green pirate symbol is also a symbol for poison. I hope it helps inspire the sound of the new album to something fresh from the oh-so-overused thrashy sound. It's about the time COB make a radical change in sound again like they have done five times in their career, before staying stuck in the same shit for the past decade.

I like it, this guitar is Joonas-approved, there's atmosphere in it. Now let this brilliance be carried onto their album.

This is exactly the kind of shit Alexi read here that got him so frustrated he devoted Lobodomy to those forum members. I can imagine it's annoying to read about people trying to decide if you're metal enough in your hobby. I mean come on, not all Bodom fans are so fucking perfect either, chill out and don't judge people's looks. It's just the result of a bad camera man, altough I agree he could take the cap off.

Yeah.. as if he is browsing this forum to bother about what some retard spammers here think of him......:Smug: