COB Pics

The-Petoniemi said:
Cool down a bit, please! You don't own him

I'm fine :erk:

I was just merely stating that I was'nt aware that he had a "real" GF, thats all.
I figured he was still doing the whole "groupie" thing, that and Janne lmao

All my hopes, dreams and fantasies are now crushed, but it's cool! LOLLL

Lanterns said:
^Christ on an ironing board. Who is that blonde in your last pic?

she's a friend :) and not german, not Alexi's GF or anything, calm down eveyone...!!!
we were just haning out with them in their bus after the show
word groupie does NOT apply here
she's with him in the later pics too cause we've gone to their shows just as many times as they've come to Chicago or St. Louis

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
:lol: Hey, your lucky you got to sit in their tour bus. How'd that get to be? Just curious.

it was f###ing awesome!!!!! :headbang: Alexi is SOOOOOO super nice and so are all of the other guys... we just sat around telling stories
janne was piss drunk :lol: but then again most of us were by the end of the night as well :rolleyes:
there was a strip club near by, so a couple of Children went there (janne being one of them) :lol:
but you know what, i feel bad for them. it's hard living on a bus for a month or more, with 10 other smelly guys... plus you should see their beds - they are like coffins! there are three bunks from the floor all the way up to the ceiling. I mean, you can barely turn over on you side in those things..!!! I would imagine Alexi fits quite nicely in his bed, but someone like Henkka has LOTS of problems sleeping! :ill:

Lanterns said:
I'm guessing that girl mentioned earlier is Allu's girlfriend. Since that pic was from '04, and she's also in more recent pics with him...so yeah.:erk: :erk: :erk: But it's just a guess.

ANYWAY...

Where's that "Janne w/huge plastic boobz0rs" pic from??

aaaahhh... :cry:
don't be upset :Smug:

He's trying to seek Alexi's attention... 'You're choosing girls over me? Is that ...because I'm a guy? *cry*' Then he got the breasts. 'Are you happy now, Alexi?' Oh boy.

well than Roope wants some attention too! he look like he wants a boob-job done as well :lol: :lol:
r00pe7tj.jpg