COB Pics

inhe said:
Some pics from the guitar clinic in stockholm. They were shot with a mobilecamera, so the quality kinda sucks :/

Me and Roope, don't know how it got to be so blurry, but ye, atleast i got his pen after he had signed some stuff :D

Overall pretty nice show, roope was really good when he played some parts for his own, but the retarded soundguy wouldn't raise the volume for roopes guitar, so when both played, you pretty much just heard alexi.

Kickass dude. :kickass:

Rocksane said:
brown.. but why do you want do know that, you're just curious?

Lol. Well, I though they were all blond. It's just curiosity. Once I saw a pic with Alexi and his hair was brown so...

Thanks for the information. Take care.

Hi from Moscow =)
Your photos from Wacken 2006
253_2255_IMG-642.jpg

253_2275_IMG-673.jpg

253_2257_IMG-645.jpg

http://thydoom.com/ru/photo/253.html

DF605E01-00BF-47A6-8ACE-695492ED2D1.jpg
Me and OMGALEXI!!!111oneone

P9020720.jpg
Photo from the clinic by me

P9020724.jpg
Alexi - photo by me

P9020731.jpg
Alexi answering questions, and Roope having problems with he's Ipod.. he said "All this new technology mekes me nervous!" ;D photo by me

P9020734.jpg
Me and Roope - drunk :p I look fucked, and so does he :p photo by me.

Indeed, I have to say that Alexi looks nice with this new hair colour, and of course it's the best thing if he won't dye his hair never again, but... I have to say that I think he's better with blond hair.....

^yeah i mean watch "everytime i die" and compare it with AYDY video and see the diffrence!!! it was sooo nice and healthy before