COB Pics

seriously. that's why I can't believe that he's going on yet another tour =/

I don't blame him though, the idea of getting to go on tour with another band and doing something fresh is pretty appealing. plus even though touring may be harsh, it's not like they're an opening band touring in some shitty rented van taking showers in public bathroom sinks.

where exactly do they take showers? Does their big tour bus have a built in shower in the bathroom...or do they have to go to hotels every now and then and shower there?

where exactly do they take showers? Does their big tour bus have a built in shower in the bathroom...or do they have to go to hotels every now and then and shower there?

Most venues have showers. If you aren't in the headlining band and your dressing room doesn't have one, you use the one that does, not like they deny each other stuff like that. If they have time; say they have a day off before the gig, they get rooms.

Although Roope did get a kick out of this backstage in Toronto...
cob789.jpg

PS, They actually shower a lot, sometimes before and then right after a gig. COB are a very clean band.

@sleeper: I know it was so difficult! ^__^ and thank you! The meet n greet pics were the funnest to take :p

@almafiina: thank you so much!! :) but I have no idea where Roope was =( he didn't come to the meet n greet for some reason. I was super sad about it! Roope's the man!

Most venues have showers. If you aren't in the headlining band and your dressing room doesn't have one, you use the one that does, not like they deny each other stuff like that. If they have time; say they have a day off before the gig, they get rooms.

PS, They actually shower a lot, sometimes before and then right after a gig. COB are a very clean band.

ah ok, thanks so much for sharing that info! and yeah lol, roope loves those saunas.

I'm naturally dark so the contrast is a bit much...
2ng4d2c.jpg

He looks really pale indeed. It's not that noticable here because every second person in Finland is pale and never tans. Flash and very pale skintone is not good combination either...

Kindered Sprint: You are pretty :)

Hahaa, good to know :lol:

@MetalHeavyLady: thanks for the pics!

cob789.jpg

Thanks for this one :)

He looks really pale indeed. It's not that noticable here because every second person in Finland is pale and never tans. Flash and very pale skintone is not good combination either...

That's true. I'm really pale for spanish/mediterranean standards and I felt tanned over there. And atm I have a finn and a guy from Wales in my hockey team and they also make me feel like I'm tanned :lol:

Poor Alexi.

Kindered Sprint: You are pretty :)

Thanks, that's nice of you. Yes indeed, people over there are naturally pale. When I'm in Finland people do not have to hear me speak to know I'm not local ;)