COB Pics

I find that a lot of natural blondes aren't stupid; it's the ones that dye their hair blonde that give blondes a bad rep. XD Staying on topic, the pics in your signature are hysterical, and I did not find anything from that link someone gave me a page back or so...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bnfbfiJ3a_k/S4VP4hQa25I/AAAAAAAAAG0/oMq3TQ2TMzU/s1600-h/DSCF9185RS.jpg
um am i stupid or isthat a wedding ring? i don't know the tradition of marriage in finland so i dot know if its on the right or the left over there....

I don't know whose hand that is supposed to be, but I wanted to point out that wedding rings are traditionally on the LEFT hand, and that's a RIGHT hand. So, yes, that is a ring on the "ring finger," but it's likely not a wedding ring if it's not on the left hand. :)

does anybody have any pictures of the tokyo warhearts gig?

Picture5-2.jpg

Picture2-1.jpg

Picture1-1.jpg

and some more here http://cobhc.com/index.php?id=gallery (scroll down to 1999/ Tokyo Warhearts)

Wait so Alexi had like 3 custom guitars right? What happened to that one with the white lines? It wasn't his guitar? And if it was his, why didn't he use it to do his tour stuff till they make a new RR24 with yellow lines? (+he had the green one which he used in 2003)

Traditionally it would be a wedding ring but some people use other rings in that finger. Orthodox people use the right hand (and that same finger there).

I had heard that in Estonia, people usually wear their wedding rings on the 'opposite' hand to what most people wear wedding rings on.
Being that you said traditionally, does this mean that some people in Finland also wear wedding rings on the 'opposite' hand to what the majority of people do? I guess the question is somewhat irrelevant to a pictures thread, but I'm curious anyways.

Being that you said traditionally, does this mean that some people in Finland also wear wedding rings on the 'opposite' hand to what the majority of people do? I guess the question is somewhat irrelevant to a pictures thread, but I'm curious anyways.

Sorry, I used wrong word. I meant with that Lutheric people, and they are majority here. I don't know about other religions here, cause Orthodox and Lutheric churches are the biggest ones here.^^

He is so cute, lol. Any idea where those were taken: particularly the one with him jumping down a flight of stairs? o_O (If the answer if Photo-Shop, that's fine, too. No more broken bones! XD)