COB Pics

I might have said this before, but after the last few batches of pictures I feel that it bears repeating: I cannot recall ever having come across another man whose eyes I want to scratch out for jealousy of his hair. Goddamn it, Roope...

*afterthought* Oh, yeah: He's pretty good at playing guitar, too. :egregiousunderstatement:

ROOPE RULESSSSSSSS

he's always the only one covered in sweat like 3 songs into the gig too lol

They don't even look that bad, especially for their age and lifestyle. They're just not seventeen anymore. Having done pictures of them from when they were young and then pictures that are a bit more current, I'd say they're blessed that, given how hard their lifestyle is, they don't look too worse the wear for it. If they want to maintain this, though, they're going to need to start working for it. Sooner or later age will catch up.

You might have excercise 5-10 times a week, eat fairly healthy and still have trouble keeping the belly slim.. if you have one night of alcohol each week.. And you ain't growing muscles if you always have alcohol in your blood. With all the touring stress I guess it's difficult to do sports as well and look after diets and stuff.

I would like to think that if I were a working musician and on tour all the time I would be in better shape than I am now. Not that I am fat or anything( I weigh 160 lbs) I mean they play a show, maybe have an interview now and then and travel. Seems like they would have more than enough free time to exercise and eat healthy ..... if they really wanted to.

I guess I just don't get when they say touring is stressfull. I will trade my daily life stress for their touring stress anyday. Writing and playing music for a living...man, that must be a tough gig.

me and Alexi in Warsaw :)

vvvvvaaa.jpg