CoB Shop

Morbid In Rock

Into the Shadows
Feb 12, 2003
Brazil ¬¬
www.shadowside.com.br
I sent an email to the person in charge of the CoB shop...But he/she didn't answer me, and I want to buy some stuff but I don't know how I can buy using my card and if I will pay any taxes besides the price of the flag and t-shirt...

Can you help me please?????

If you mean the CoBHC.com site's merch section:

It says right there on the merchandise page:

"NOTE:prices include VAT and ALL postage and packing costs for all countries in the world. All credit card orders will be charged in EUROS!"

And, the ordering information is also explained on the same page.

Who is th responsable for CoB Shop???

Something's wrong! There says I can buy using Visa Electron but in the form there's a message that says "payment denied"... I don't know what's wrong... maybe the form, maybe the site...
Please, can someone help me!?

Dunno, I seem to have the same problem. Though it doesn't seem to make any sense, since the ordering form clearly says "Verified by Visa" in the upper part of the page, and that means that Visa Electron should work...

Extendar said:
Dunno, I seem to have the same problem. Though it doesn't seem to make any sense, since the ordering form clearly says "Verified by Visa" in the upper part of the page, and that means that Visa Electron should work...
Yep...And on CoB Merch site have the flags from Visa Electron and Verified By Visa... It has to work 'cos is the only way I can buy something from outside Brasil... And I'll just buy there 'cos there's no taxes... So, it's cheaper than other sites...
But I don't know what's goin' on! I have sent a lot os emails and nobody answer me! Nobody here knows who is the responsable for the CoB page?
Thanks!