COB Songbook

1Time

Feb 26, 2003
USA
Visit site
Hello,
I'd just like to ask If I'm not alone in wanting a COB Tab book. I see a lot of these books of tabs at guitar shops and I'd love to see a nice collection of official Bodom tabs. That would be fantastic.

There are rumors about a songbook from Spinefarm and the one or other COB song could be featured in it.

You guys realise, these tasb books aren't written by the artist.

They are written by Extremely professional mucisians by EAR.

I've seen some HORRIBLE "official" pantera tabs in an "official" book i have.

My song book is excellent, free and sometimes very accurate.

Just because its in a printed book doesn't mean its correct.

looking forward for a official tab book too.
hey needled what songs does your band play how and how long have you played, etc??

NeedledWarheart said:
You guys realise, these tasb books aren't written by the artist.

They are written by Extremely professional mucisians by EAR.

I've seen some HORRIBLE "official" pantera tabs in an "official" book i have.

My song book is excellent, free and sometimes very accurate.

Just because its in a printed book doesn't mean its correct.
this is some tr00 shit, i tried to find an "official" Crazy train tab, and it said there wasn't tapping in the solo. i was like "what the fuck. . " and i set it on fire and threw it across the music store. anyway, MSB is good, and if something sounds off to you, listen to the song with headphones, you notice a lot more accidentals (i mean like pick scrapes and fret buzz, things like that) but you can also here the very low volume things that are going on in the back ground

...."you notice a lot more accidentals (i mean like pick scrapes and fret buzz, things like that) "

an accidental is when a ntoe from a scale is raised or lowered by a semitone.:lol:

And

Xjimmyleungx:

I'm not in a band, what gives you that idea?

NeedledWarheart said:
an accidental is when a ntoe from a scale is raised or lowered by a semitone.:lol:

And

Xjimmyleungx:

I'm not in a band, what gives you that idea?
i know that, anders, what i meant was accidental nuances that can hardly be heard in the final mix.

thats only because you used it yourself in another thread somewhere.

i did? huh, aint that some shit. i honestly dont remember. im not doubting you, i just have no fucking clue

knobvex eh? youre not one to talk needledick, sorry i meant anders. and why the random capitalization? and where the hell did your dangermouse pic go???? i liked that much better than your scottish-pride flags. :D

Random capitalization... i dunno actually...hahahahaha:lol:
and Dangermouse got boring, he'll be replaced with someone cooler.