cob songs you never liked?

fivemagics77

Jan 10, 2004
what are some cob songs that you just never liked

me: everytime i die, for some reason i just cant stand it at all, same w/ bed of razors cept i used to like razors i just got sick of it

Needled 24/7 is my least favorite. But I still enjoy it from time to time. It also sounds great live.

I hardly ever listen to Wrath Within. But it is still a good song. Mainly because I forget about that one alot. :lol:

for some reason, everytime i get to Bodom After Midnight i need to skip over it. i think its because a few years ago i used to fall asleep with my discman on, and that song always seemed to be the one that i woke up to, so i guess i just played it out....i dunno

How can you not like everytime I die...and bed of razors? ..

I probably skip northern comfort and follow the reaper the most

im totally sick of children of decadence (it was the first bodom song i ever heard like 3 years ago) but its still a good song, warhearts is kinda lame, so is mass hypnosis other than that its all good

I used to have a few that I just never listened to but recently I have begun to love: Northern Comfort and Wrath Within being the top two that are now completely kicking my ass. C'mon you cant tell me that riff in Northern Comfort isnt perfect for headbanging and that sexy keyboard / guitar harmony around the 2.14 mark is anything but godly. I made a Bodom comp today to replace the one that got stolen when some assfag stole my stereo and all 100+ comp cdrs I hade in there and threw on some songs to listen to that I usually dont, like the afore mentioned ones and Angels Dont Kill. Lil' Bloodred Riding Hood is just ok, I crack up though on the part where Alexi shouts RUN MOTHERFUCKERS!

Ben

Well instead of swinging on nuts here's some songs though that just dont excite me at all. The Nail, Red Light pt 1, Sixpounder, and most of their covers, esp Dont stop at the Top.

Ben

bed of razors, downfall, everytime i die, lake bodom, deadnight warrior i detest.

just kidding
i'll go with wrathin within, red light in my eyes part 2 and I think that's about it.