COB T Shirts?

Yes, i LOVE alexi Laiho! I will do anything to meet him and i have so many dreams of him. I could write a whole book about my love for Alexi. He's the best!

I knew it! There is no article about Alexi having a gf. Even if you thought you read it, you probably misread it. For the warheart shirt, i think you'll probably find one. There's merchandise for everything these days.

To riderofjustice: sure, and i had sex with him and he told me he loves me.

CHops: yeah, i know.

I wanna make my own COB shirt design. I think it'll be good enough. Maybe one that says Children of Bodom at the top and Alexi in the front. Then in the back, some kickass saying and sythes with a reaper.

yeah, I thought about making my own CoB shirt design too... mine would say "Children Of Bodom Love Crew" and it would have the Janne/Alexi kissing picture on it and in the back it would be written "I support gay Finns" lolll

Lady_Laiho said:
i had sex with him and he told me he loves me.

sure, and I'm pregnant with Ville Valo's baby :rolleyes:

Lady_Laiho said:
Yes, i LOVE alexi Laiho! I will do anything to meet him and i have so many dreams of him. I could write a whole book about my love for Alexi. He's the best!

I knew it! There is no article about Alexi having a gf. Even if you thought you read it, you probably misread it. For the warheart shirt, i think you'll probably find one. There's merchandise for everything these days.

there is a fucking article, it's not easy to find but there is okay? your gonna get banned about talking about alexi millions of times like last time okay?

jmbullet said:
who cares if he has a gf or not, it's none of our fucking business and if she makes him happy and he makes her happy and they love each other it's good then :headbang:

correction: SHE loves him but he doesn't love her back

jmbullet said:
who cares if he has a gf or not, it's none of our fucking business and if she makes him happy and he makes her happy and they love each other it's good then :headbang:

Hey, calm down yeah?

I was only pointing out because Lady Laiho thinks there isn't, I'm just trying to get through to her about it but I'm wasting my time.

<-Warheart-> said:
Hey, calm down yeah?

I was only pointing out because Lady Laiho thinks there isn't, I'm just trying to get through to her about it but I'm wasting my time.

okay...

@ Lady Laiho : You're not the only one who loves Alexi ... but think about it, what really matters is that he is happy. If you really love him, you should just be happy that he is happy and you shouldn't care if he has a gf or not. Girls like you and me got 0 chance of getting together with him one day anyway, so what's the point in being sad ? Anyway, there are always rumors about celebrities so you don't even really know if it's true or not...

xshadowsoulsx said:
I really hope Lady Laiho gets banned again. Its getting out of control again.

Again? I think it has been out of controll all the time :erk:

Every single post is about alexi ffs!!!!