COB T Shirts?

:lol: If he ever meets her. I can just see her at a concert and afterwards finally finding him, and then he calls security on her for harassing him. :lol:

you said username said:
i wonder what happens when alexi says "i hate you" to her

It'll be a good reality check. Although since Alexi (so I hear) is nice to everyone,chances are,he'll be nice to her,which'll make her even more obsessed. Anyway,I've never met a rock star that I didn't like....no wait....there was one.

@ Lady Laiho : if you wanna talk about Alexi, pm me, we can have a nice long chat about how lovely and cute he is 'cuz believe me I love him too

or here , it's the Children Of Bodom thread on the rasmus forum but since all rasmus fans are teenies it's a very girly discussion about Alexi's cuteness...

OR, if the mods accepted, we could have ONE , I mean only ONE thread where to keep the teenie discussion here and not a single teenie word in the other threads... because it feels like every fucking thread here is turning into "I love Alexi he's cute he's the man of my life I'm gonna marry him and have his children and he's gonna buy a minivan" threads... and it's getting annoying...

Ok, I'm putting my foot down. Here's a reality check for Lady_Laiho.

*Clears throat*

Alright. Now, I'm trying not to be mean here and I don't want you to feel bad in anyway.

Say you did meet Alexi in person. Let's just say that since you're so infatuated with Alexi he wants to take you to bed because you're an easy score. Would you sleep with him? If you did then what he would be giving you isn't love. It's physical satisfaction for him.

It doesn't take just five minutes of talking with him to get him to love you. Love is something that grows over time when you get to know a person. Just because you love him so deeply means he's going to probably take advantage of you, hump you and leave you. Why would you want that?

Your just an other girl for him, nothing special. There's so many fans who love him like you do and he's probably thinking, "hey, free pussy!" So what makes you think that he's going to get to know you as an individual instead of viewing you as an object? You're going to get badly hurt.

Now, I know it's totally tempting because he is good looking. But why not grab a guy who will treat you right? There's many other men out there that'd like to have you and get to know you for whom you really are. And damn, some of them are pretty good-looking too.

I'm just saying; think about this. I know this might have been posted before but I'm just suming it up once again.

Hey, I might be totally wrong about this but this is just my opinion. If you'd like to talk about this please feel free to add me to your msn or shoot me an email. I think some of us on this board would like to help you. Hell, some of us even had past fascinations with Alexi as well. We got over it and so can you.

Hang in there, k?

^ Ahhhhh, no one is beyond help. :) With enough brainwashing and reasoning you can get anybody back to the way they were. If brainwashing got them that way, reverse the process. :)

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
^ Ahhhhh, no one is beyond help. :) With enough brainwashing and reasoning you can get anybody back to the way they were. If brainwashing got them that way, reverse the process. :)
lol,she'll go with Alexi withdrawl,she'll be shivering all day and saying "you know?"