COB T Shirts?

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
I leave to board for to days to focus on school and this is what I come back to? With 20 pages to boot!? How in the hell?

Ill tell ya...it was this girl called Lady_Laiho who came here and fuckterized the board ^^

Here's to everyone that said something about me and my Alexi: LOL, Jmbullet, you're funny. It doesn't sound ridiculous to me at all! Let me add to that. Me and Alexi go everywhere together. He likes being with me. I become the most happiest girl in the world. Alexi takes me on all his tours. I'm backstage watching COB jam out each and every single night and then i drink with Alexi. And we'll have the best time ever! We also get each other's names tatooed and Alexi crosses Kim's name out. We'll never have children cuz i never ever ever, ever want to have kids.

Jc Joshua, how does your sister know Alexi? Do you live in Finland or something? Is she a muscian? And those questions only apply if you really are telling the truth but i know you aren't cuz you're just trying to trick Alexi's number one fangirl.

Alexi will love me no matter what. He'll like me for who i am and if he doesn't, i'll do whatever it takes to be his. I'll even change if he wants me too. I can't live without him. And why would i want to look like Kim? She's fuckin ugly. Alexi can do way better and i'm much better than her. And if he wants something that's like KIm, I'm a full blooded Asian so he'll like that. And plus, i don't have small eyes. I have big beautiful purple(contacts) eyes.

Ok, back on subject. I was on a roadtrip yesterday and i found the most beautiful COB sweater. It had the HCDR style in the front and it said HCDR on the sleeves and in the back , it had all the North American tour dates. It was the best. Ever since last year, i'v been trying to find the perfect, most unique sweater ever and now i finally found it. It was the only sweater i ever wanted. It was right in front of me and it came in my size. It's my dream sweater....but dreams don't come true. I couldn't buy the sweater, which fuckin sucked! I asked my mom and she said NO, NO, NO!!! i fuckin hate her. I can't stand her! I want to punch her in the fuckin face! Damn, it slipped right through my fingers. I asked her why i couldn't get it and she said cuz it's a band sweater and i can't get anymore band apparal!!!