COB T Shirts?

LoL he is...and no im not gonna read your little fantasy story about him...i guess thats what it is...

WHERE ARE DOES COOKIES?! :erk:

Lady_Laiho said:
Here's to everyone that said something about me and my Alexi: LOL, Jmbullet, you're funny. It doesn't sound ridiculous to me at all! Let me add to that. Me and Alexi go everywhere together. He likes being with me. I become the most happiest girl in the world. Alexi takes me on all his tours. I'm backstage watching COB jam out each and every single night and then i drink with Alexi. And we'll have the best time ever! We also get each other's names tatooed and Alexi crosses Kim's name out. We'll never have children cuz i never ever ever, ever want to have kids.

I seriously doubt that will ever happen.

-[chop]- said:
LoL he is...and no im not gonna read your little fantasy story about him...i guess thats what it is...

WHERE ARE DOES COOKIES?! :erk:

i have cookies! :oops:

4bs7zuc.jpg

I hate those kinds of cookies. They don't taste good but if alexi gave them to me, i'll eat them all or keep them in my Alexi shrine.

How do did you post pics? I was trying to post pics from paint and it wouldn'tt work.

Lady_Laiho said:
I hate those kinds of cookies. They don't taste good but if alexi gave them to me, i'll eat them all or keep them in my Alexi shrine.

How do did you post pics? I was trying to post pics from paint and it wouldn'tt work.

...file, save, upload in either tinypic.com, photobucket or imageshack and how can you hate cookies???? cookies are the shizz

You guys know where you can find some good metal t-shirts ?
Like the black one alexi wears at a concert where "Creature of the night stands in front" ?
I search google & co but i found nothing : /