COBHC on Headbanger's Ball Video

zakk_hate_me_666

SUPER SHREDDER
Apr 28, 2004
The Edge Of Forever
I now have the headbanger's ball video interview on my computer, converted from a vhs tape. if anyone has a site or something they want to post it on, feel free to ask me about it.

plus, the uranium video interview coming in the next week.

hell yeah!!
plz someone dive this guy a site to upload it!!
you can also use slsk to share it with me anyway :p

i dont know, my computer crashed not too long ago, so i no longer have AIM on my computer. i can use soulseek, but i have school in a couple hours so it'll probably have to wait. if you can think of any other ways to do this, let me know.

If you really need it up, add/message me on soulseek

"NeedledWarheart"

And i'll get it from ya and upload to my webspace.

well, anyone who wants to download the video from me, go to soulseek and my username is : zakk_of_bodom . it is the only file i'm sharing right now (to avoid confusion and not being able to find the file) it's a .mpg video and about 50 megs, you'll have to crank your speakers up, because the video was uploaded from a vhs tape. im out of school the rest of the week, so the uranium episode will be available before long.

Downlaoded, sound suckkkks but still cool.

I just couldn't understand some of the things they said, what was that whole Throwdown thing they were saying? Right around 0.58m.
And I thought they were gonna make fun of the hats or something, but nope.

I haven't watched it, i just deleted it as soon as it was done, so if it's shite, don't blame me, i'm just the messenger guy

not sure who all has downloaded it, but im fixing to log off of slsk after this last person gets done, since it is now uploaded to a site. by the weekend i'll have the uranium vid ready for you guys. i'll try to fix the sound on it before i upload it anywhere.