Bodom On Uranium - Video

zakk_hate_me_666

SUPER SHREDDER
Apr 28, 2004
The Edge Of Forever
In another hour, the video of Bodom On Uranium will be available for download. i'm converting the video right now, so it should be ready soon. its about 6 or so minutes long and has better sound than the headbanger's ball video i posted before.

so Needled, you gonna hook me up with the hosting space again? it would be greatly appreciated if you would.

what's funny about the chick interviewing them is that she says something about bands not playing their instruments and selling 3,000,000 records, yet on the other episodes she interviews slipknot and korn and sucks up to them. i doubt that she is even into metal at all. kinda wierd if you ask me.

Well, Juliya interviews bands she dislikes sometimes, just part of the job. I've known her personally for almost two years now, and I know for a fact she likes Children Of Bodom, although she couldn't make it to The Downtown headlining show (had to interview Helmet at Bowery Ballroom...lame) she was at every previous show in NY. She does have sort of an odd taste in music, she's not too familiar with many of the obscure bands nowadays (interesting though, that Uranium did an interview with Akercocke...who are somewhat obscure), she's friends with lots of nu-metal bands, loves Manson, and shes dating the guy from Flaw...so take that for what its worth. I missed this interview when it was on, so thanks for putting it online.

Well, the majority of American citizens (mostly in the South) are completely moronic genetic defectives. American media caters to their stupid bullshit because thats what brings in the ratings. TV in America is getting worse and worse, to the point where anyone with at least a reasonable amount of intellect just can't fucking watch it.

the host is a 1mbit shared cable line thats why its slow
80k max / how many people dling..