COBOT is dead

Bunch of cannibals in Argentina, now I have pics as evidence. Will submit when Argentina files in for Falklands. All this time I was sure they were only interested in the gas off shore. No, its because they have just under 3000 tasty people. That could feed an Argentinian family for years.

Bunch of cannibals in Argentina, now I have pics as evidence. Will submit when Argentina files in for Falklands. All this time I was sure they were only interested in the gas off shore. No, its because they have just under 3000 tasty people. That could feed an Argentinian family for years.

VAT564-Vatican+Pope.JPG

I agree with Omar, at least Brutal Hate kept this place alive and interesting, even if it was through trolling the shit out of everyone.

I agree with Omar, at least Brutal Hate kept this place alive and interesting, even if it was through trolling the shit out of everyone.

ALways makes me laugh, the only Omar I know is a MASSIVE 220lbs, super lean, drug dealing, black guy with a Lexus and lke 30 pairs of sneakers.

Have a forum delete itself and lose half of your posts. That's what happened to me.

Oh fuck, its still there too. I think I was well over 17,000 at that point :lol: profanity 2013 :(

Those guys were actually in Toronto for Halloween!
They dressed up as Batman characters and played as "Christian Balestorm" with batman parodies of all their songs. We drank gin, and laughed at the local news (the day before was Huricane Sandy, a large sign was blown loose and killed a pedestrian).

Good times.

I was dressed as Finn Human. I ran into my friend dressed as Link.
Like every other fucking person was a Zombie or Pirate or both.