COBOT is dead

Solihull is the most depressing place on earth? You've never been to Cleveland Ohio.

He said Birmingham was the most depressing place on earth. Helps if you read what is posted. He's not correct, not by any stretch of the imagination. Not when Motherwell, Barnsley, Coventry, Leuchars, Milton Keynes, Lincolnshire (ALL) exist.

...and I haven't even gone as far as Europe yet. Frankfurt, what a fucking shithole.

Ah, never been to Baden-Würrtemberg, only Bavaria. Can't imagine it to be EXTREMELY dissimilar (lots of history, nothing like Berlin) so I'll bet it's great. Sounds great!

Baden-Württemberg is true Germany. Everything else is false. Particularly Bayern.

^Sure, but don't come running for Oktoberfest, beer and open people (German-openness) later then :lol:

On a serious note, I don't know where the fuck came the "southern part of the country=lazy weird part of the country" topic, but it's worldwide extended and I can't really see why. Myself I only know the spanish side of it, which actually happens to be pretty true though, but that's a story for another day and one I'll hopefully not have to deal with very soon.

Yes he is, this all sounds very familiar :lol:
Went through Weinheim just yesterday on my way back home from Erfurt ;) Cool to hear moving's in progress already!

He said Birmingham was the most depressing place on earth. Helps if you read what is posted. He's not correct, not by any stretch of the imagination. Not when Motherwell, Barnsley, Coventry, Leuchars, Milton Keynes, Lincolnshire (ALL) exist

other places I'd rate equal would be Burnley, Nelson, Luton and Preston.

Not been to Milton Keynes, but Coventry is pretty shite.

Hahahaha. A true German already you are :loco:

She has taught me well.:p

Yes he is, this all sounds very familiar :lol:
Went through Weinheim just yesterday on my way back home from Erfurt ;) Cool to hear moving's in progress already!

Yeah, I am the final thing to be moved in which is a bit shit. If I could go tomorrow I would. Just need to find a semi decent Indian food establishment in Mannheim, you can take the English out of England, but you can't take the England out of the English. Hahaha. We do have a Mongolish* restaurant not too far away and its all you can eat so if I am unsuccessful, that will serve me blow your head off currys. :)

*Forgot the English for it: Mongolian. Hahaha oh dear. Mongolisch!

Just need to find a semi decent Indian food establishment in Mannheim, you can take the English out of England, but you can't take the England out of the English. Hahaha. We do have a Mongolish* restaurant not too far away and its all you can eat so if I am unsuccessful, that will serve me blow your head off currys. :)[/quote]
Couldn't recommend one right now in Heidelberg, we have an Indian takeaway near the Rathaus which is frequented by us regularly, but I wouldn't say it's outstanding, rather mediocre I fear ;) But you can still give it a try once. Gotta ask my colleague, she loves real Indian food

Dammit one beer and I fail to quote properly

I've never actually been :lol: My brother goes to school in Windsor Ontario, downtown Detroit is within an hour drive. Downtown is nice, he goes in alot of Baseball games (and cheap booze).

But yeah, its a fucking shit hole. Entire blocks of abandoned houses, often with bodies of unreported murder victims, that don't ever get found because no one goes into those fucking houses. Property there costs around $1 a house.

Das Ruhrgebiet ist wo alle gute Parties sind!! :Smokin:

I really like it there, but I also love going more south or east. In the east, everything is so cheap :cool:

I think Germany as a whole is quite cheap. We got a shit load of meat from the butcher and where it would have cost around £15-18 in this country it was 8€. Where in the Ruhr do you go? I really fancy Dortmund (There mouth in English) and Essen (Eat). Yeah prob shouldn't translate place names, its not what they're there for. German cities do tend to suffer from the same thing, they're pretty featureless. Stuttgart is the nicest city I have been to so far.

Yeah compared to the Netherlands, everything in Germany is cheaper as well. I'll do my groceries there every now and then since I live so close to the border.

Depends a bit where I'm going. I'm in Essen every now and then (Cafe Nord or so, or just at friends there), and in Oberhausen (Helvete).
In 3 weeks I'll go to Dortmund to the Black Out party (Alter Weinkeller). Never been at that one before, cause I usually can't go because of work. But my friends go there often and this time I'm able to go with them :)

Has been on the cards for the last three years. My initial plans were to go over for three months in 2010, but for some reason or another that fell through. Now I have a flat and everything. Soon as the missus has a job, I am over.

dont you dare

nothing like Berlin) so I'll bet it's great.

fuck you

...and I haven't even gone as far as Europe yet. Frankfurt, what a fucking shithole.

Baden-Württemberg is true Germany. Everything else is false. Particularly Bayern.

10/10

eventhough, fuck baden-wberg

I still lurk and wait for a non-faggot to post. It seemed there was hope for a bit when people started coming back but nope...