COBOT is dead

It's weird to me that I've pretty much seen TheKid grow up on these boards. Cobot watched him go through puberty and shit. Same with Zakk, wherever he disappeared off to. His beard probably became sentient by now and took over his body, creating another bigfoot to roam the wilds.

I'm going to university in less than 3 weeks. I hope that reminds you all how old you are.

I'm in college again too, and the government on Ontario is paying for it so suck it :cool:

I felt the urge and randomly logged in. Ended up reading some old threads and laughed my ass off while simultaneously cringing at all of the whiny cuntish posts I littered the board with for about an hour.

I am gonna stake this place out for a few days, maybe some of the old dickheads will telepathically sense my return and join in on the fun.

But fuck I'll admit I miss the old members sometimes. Life has moved on for most of us but outside of film school I never conversed with such a hilarious and retarded group of people. At any rate I treasured our time together.

/nostalgia

D'aaaawwwww! I really just came back because I've run out of shit to do to avoid doing coursework. :) but this place was always good for laughs yee, I still have most people on facebook and ect, or skype which I rarely use. (Chefgoldblum87). But I think I came here more to unwind and rant about stupid shit going on, and make fun of it. Less stupid shit is going on, and more serious shit to focus on, means less stupid ranting to online strangers :(

Adulthoods and growing up boooo.

Cool. Doing what?

More cullinary lol. Advanced level because I'm important, and hot-shit or something. I'm a sponsored apprentice sooo government pays my school in order to make a more skilled, more knowledgeable tradesman, who is much more likely to start a business in Canada.

Yet I want to start an American style BBQ place in Europe :p
Ya'll motherfuckers have had access to pork for centuries and never figured out baby-back ribs.

More cullinary lol. Advanced level because I'm important, and hot-shit or something. I'm a sponsored apprentice sooo government pays my school in order to make a more skilled, more knowledgeable tradesman, who is much more likely to start a business in Canada.

Yet I want to start an American style BBQ place in Europe :p
Ya'll motherfuckers have had access to pork for centuries and never figured out baby-back ribs.

I didn't realize how much facebook had rotted my brain until I decided to like your post and couldn't.

But yeah, cool beans man. I had to google baby back ribs though :p

obligatory yearly cobot post

learned recently I'm a pretty good shot for a newb so looking into getting into it and obtaining a shotgun license, and also perhaps working towards a pilot's license with my dad

jihad coming soon

obligatory yearly cobot post

learned recently I'm a pretty good shot for a newb so looking into getting into it and obtaining a shotgun license, and also perhaps working towards a pilot's license with my dad

jihad coming soon

Nice. I got started working on a pilot's license myself but it's so much fucking money I had to quit when financial winds changed even just a tiny bit. I'll probably still do it eventually.

I cooked for a banquet that had 90210's Jason Priestly, and Billy Baldwin. Billy was
Drunk as shit. Also walked out onto my resteraunts patio and Jim Trelivin of shark tank /
Dragons Den was having beers.

Am I impressive yet? Ive not had real internet since April, just data, its like the 90s here ots terrible!

Nice. I got started working on a pilot's license myself but it's so much fucking money I had to quit when financial winds changed even just a tiny bit. I'll probably still do it eventually.

yeah didn't end up doing anything on it atm so will see a while down the line i guess. fucking sweet Blood Dragon avatar

I cooked for a banquet that had 90210's Jason Priestly, and Billy Baldwin. Billy was
Drunk as shit. Also walked out onto my resteraunts patio and Jim Trelivin of shark tank /
Dragons Den was having beers.

Am I impressive yet? Ive not had real internet since April, just data, its like the 90s here ots terrible!

i dont know who any of those people are but let's say yes you are impressive yet