COBOT is dead

hey guys :wave:
oh god, it's been yeaaaaaaaaaaars... wow.
and now noone's left in this forum, seems like we all grew up, huh? :loco:

anyone interested in an oldie-cobot-member-group on facebook? :D just curious about what happened to you all of you guys in all those years :lol:

edit: hahahah, first time that I see my pic again. fucking old! and myspace? msn? does that still exist? :lol:

edit2: oh oops, just saw that there already is a cobot-facebook group :dopey:

I still pop in here and check to see what's new out of habit and if there is a new post it's usually something stating how dead this place is. Kind of funny lol.

Also, whose bright idea was it to cover the site in mustard?

Seriously, it looks fucking retarded.

I guess bodom take it upon themselves to make the forum shit every few years. It's our lot in life.

Am I impressive yet? Ive not had real internet since April, just data, its like the 90s here ots terrible!

I have no idea who these people are either but you can have my e-cookie if you want it!

yeah didn't end up doing anything on it atm so will see a while down the line i guess. fucking sweet Blood Dragon avatar

Haha thanks. I've had it for years and I'm looking for a change but I don't see how I can top it.

Just as dead as this place.

Also, whose bright idea was it to cover the site in mustard?

yup.

Just as dead as this place.

I noticed :lol:

seriously, I thought this forum would never die. I was totally surprised when I saw that there's really NOONE left here. what about the next generation of weird metalheads that spends 24/7 in metalforums? what are they doing instead nowadays?? :err: or is it just children of bodom that noone likes nowadays anymore, so that they're all hanging out in other forums? :confused:

yup.

I noticed :lol:

seriously, I thought this forum would never die. I was totally surprised when I saw that there's really NOONE left here. what about the next generation of weird metalheads that spends 24/7 in metalforums? what are they doing instead nowadays?? :err: or is it just children of bodom that noone likes nowadays anymore, so that they're all hanging out in other forums? :confused:

Kids these days have smartphones, snapchat and tinder so they're too busy banging one another to have proper social interactions.

I'll tell you this country is going to hell in a handbasket.

Shiiiiiz. I thought I'd come back here and check it out again. Been years!! I agree with you guys, there are some great memories from here with all of us being retards and lol'ing our asses off.
I do miss those days sometimes. But it's cool to see we've all grown up and moved on haha.
Hope everyone is well.

Nice. I got started working on a pilot's license myself but it's so much fucking money I had to quit when financial winds changed even just a tiny bit. I'll probably still do it eventually.

Are you still in school? When will you run out of money???

I cooked for a banquet that had 90210's Jason Priestly, and Billy Baldwin. Billy was
Drunk as shit. Also walked out onto my resteraunts patio and Jim Trelivin of shark tank /
Dragons Den was having beers.

Am I impressive yet? Ive not had real internet since April, just data, its like the 90s here ots terrible!

We NEED to hang again sometime in the future fuckface, I genuinely miss you and your sense of humour.

i dont know who any of those people are but let's say yes you are impressive yet

That is because you're 5 years old, and a repressed british cunt. Don't worry, I am too. But also French :erk: I still <3 you though.

Officially dead. 2 weeks separate top and 2nd threads and the 2nd thread down is a post count boost. Bring back Profanity.

This place will never die in my heart, but fuck it's depressing to come here now. How are ya, mate?

hey guys :wave:
oh god, it's been yeaaaaaaaaaaars... wow.
and now noone's left in this forum, seems like we all grew up, huh? :loco:

anyone interested in an oldie-cobot-member-group on facebook? :D just curious about what happened to you all of you guys in all those years :lol:

edit: hahahah, first time that I see my pic again. fucking old! and myspace? msn? does that still exist? :lol:

Jesus! Good to see you, not sure why you're here, or why I am here for that matter, but figured a long ass post was in order, so here we are. Hope everything is well for you in Repressed-Memories-of-Hitler-Land!!!

I guess bodom take it upon themselves to make the forum shit every few years. It's our lot in life.
Relax, Threepio. This curried diarrhea yellow is much worse.

Kids these days have smartphones, snapchat and tinder so they're too busy banging one another to have proper social interactions.

I'll tell you this country is going to hell in a handbasket.

We -do- have a FB group, I think we're just all too ashamed to participate in it...

Are you still in school? When will you run out of money???

I'm a grad student. I don't pay tuition, I get paid a stipend. When I was in undergrad it was in Brazil so it was free.

We -do- have a FB group, I think we're just all too ashamed to participate in it...

I guess it's dead for the same reason this place is dead: nobody feels like starting drama anymore and the drama+shitposting was the glue that kept this place together.

We NEED to hang again sometime in the future fuckface, I genuinely miss you and your sense of humour..

I'm either not working and a poorfuck as a result, or I am working 60hr weeks busting my balls in the kitchen. I'm going to do some hardcore government assistence the next few months while I finish loose ends in Hamilton then I'm planning on leaving for good.

Hopefully this time next year I'll either be in England, Australia, or Alberta/B.C.

How did film school work out? Wanna start a youtube cooking channel where I swear a lot and be generally offensive and get that internet cash!?

I'm a grad student. I don't pay tuition, I get paid a stipend. When I was in undergrad it was in Brazil so it was free.

I guess it's dead for the same reason this place is dead: nobody feels like starting drama anymore and the drama+shitposting was the glue that kept this place together.

To keep things spicy, I never unblocked Works0fheart from when I did when he first started posting. I still read the posts though, as you naturally would with anyone on your ignore list.

I am well mate, how are you?

I came in here because I was listening to the latest album. Now I am imagining Lanterns wearing nothing but special editions in the right places.

I came because I never actually had real friends.

To keep things spicy, I never unblocked Works0fheart from when I did when he first started posting. I still read the posts though, as you naturally would with anyone on your ignore list.

I came because I never actually had real friends.

Who the fuck's Works0fheart again? Remind me please.

I stopped coming here, because I started going to GMD and slowly realized all that shitty extreme power metal/"melodeath"/folk metal I used to listen to was absolute horseshit.