COCKTAILS!!!!

CliffBurton

Nov 12, 2005
Ontario
List your favourite drinks, and how to prep them. I'm making a drink menu for a party I'm going to bartend. None of you can come. Fancier the better, and we know what a screwdriver is because we arn't ALL teenagers, right?

Go!

I don't really know many cocktails but theres one club I go to in town which has 2-4-1 on cocktails and since I'm a scrat knacker I choose the one with the most alcohol. (Long Island Iced Tea)

"A popular version mixes equal parts vodka, gin, tequila, rum and triple sec with 1 1/2 parts sour mix and a splash of cola"

Screwdriver as the cool way to say vodka+orange? Or something else?

Also, not too elaborated, but tequila+absynth+blue tropic or however the fuck you people call the blue non-alcoholic mixing stuff (like lime or such) is pretty tasty and gets you pretty drunk.

Proportion 2/6 tequila, around 1/6 absynth and 3/6 mixing stuff if to be made for everybody. If regular drinker, take 1/6 mixing out and throw in some more tequila and absynth. Resulting colour should be some Hulk-ish green.

There's this cocktail/shot I like. It's probably pretty gay but tastes pretty good in a weird way. First I was kinda "what the fuck?" then I was like "Yeah that was good.". It goes by a Finnish name around here so I just googled to see something similar

1/4 oz white creme de cacao
1/4 oz sloe gin
1/4 oz brandy
1/4 oz light cream

Atleast that sounds like it could be true.

Could probably be pretty far from what I meant though :D I know shit about mixing drinks, last time I tried It my friend almost puked.

if you want something spectacular

flaming chihuahua (or sth)

fill a shotglass 1/2 tequila and 1/2 grand marnier

light on fire

hold a suger cube in the flame with a spoon
the sugar will melt and will drip in the glass making high flames
when all the sugar is gone, dip the spoon into the glass

then blow out the flame

wait a bit, it might be a little hot

tastes caramelish

excuse me for my poor english

^
well depends on what absinth you're buying.
I really love that one absinth bar here in Berlin. Especially on wednesdays because of the absinth happy hour (2€ for each )

Well, here the most common one is green (like it'd have come from Chernobyl) and 70º, but tried some weird black one of 80º and another one which is the ghey version with 50%. A bottle tends to go for 10-15€, shots at bars for 1-2€ (where they have it).

shots? so you don't get water and sugar and a spoon?
and what about the Thujone content?

THIS ISN'T A COCKTAIL BUT THIS THREAD IS NOW THE ALCOHOL THREAD

B52

2118968853.jpg

Bottom: Kahlua
Middle: Baileys
Top: Cointreau

It's awesomee

Oh, a cocktail, here's one (not really). It's called "Little Bear"

Mix dark beer, portwein and vodka in one container.

You'll be knocked out before long, and have a terrible headache later ^___^

These are from a comedy movie:

"Surface-to-Air": 2/3 beer, 1/3 vodka
"Soy-3": 1/3 vodka, 1/3 beer, 1/3 Cannabis decoction

^____________^

Water sugar and a spoon? What for? :ill: It's shots here and then you may want it on some cocktails as the one I explained before.

gay.

the whole ritual itself is the funny part.
put 2cl absinth in a glass, place a spoon with a dice of sugar on it on the top of the glass(sugar was dipped in the absinth before), light up the piece of sugar, wait till it's caramelised put it in the absinth together with some ice cold water.

better.