Code Against the Code

Vincent J. said:
sounds quite very a lot good...

What he said...I think?:lol:

It's more of a simple song, but that's what's unique about it. I just wish that you could download it off that site to Itunes. They only let you play it through Windows which is really annoying.

I would buy the Deliberation Single and even the My Twin Single, but I can't find it anywhere in stores here. Not even for special order >_<

I can't even find The Great Cold Distance. Everywhere here in Bay Area California, it says "Not Available". This really sucks. Oh well, I got The Great Cold Distance Special Box though. Maby one day I'll find My Twin and Deliberation.

well for me it's to short to judge...In the white is one of my favorites and i hope they made a completely different interesting version, otherwise you will be buying a single for just one new song

KittyKatatonia said:
What he said...I think?:lol:

It's more of a simple song, but that's what's unique about it. I just wish that you could download it off that site to Itunes. They only let you play it through Windows which is really annoying.

If you want to get an unprotected version of the song after you download it, do the following:

-Use Windows Media Player to burn the songs to a CD.
-Keep the CD in your drive and use iTunes to import the tracks as MP3s.
-Done :)

I have to do the same thing all the time when i buy music off iTunes Music Store...

When are music companies gonna realize there is ALWAYS gonna be ways around copy protection, and just stop making everything such a pain in the ass ><

EDIT: Oh yeah... the song :p It's pretty good, i think i like the remake of In The White better tho.

Endaemion said:
otherwise you will be buying a single for just one new song
yeah sooo?:p
Man, I would buy a new album if it would only contain one new song from Katatonia...
Even more, I would buy a really very expensive thing if it would contain one new song:lol: