TGCD Song Survivor round 5

Which song shall dissolve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sory...i still hope you want to marry me someday...
Well, I'll think about that ... but only if we'll have "Leaders" as our äh Hochzeitsmarsch (marriage song?)... :D :D :D ...

[you'll be my "Follower" and then we'll be "In The White" ...before our first trouble starts in "July", when you realize that it's long ago that I used to be your "My Twin"... lots of depression is going to "Increase", our love (yeah, which one ;)) gets "Rusted" ...The Great Cold Distance will be growing... then you'll be listening to "Soil's Song", having a real "Journey Through Pressure" until we're "Dissolving Bonds"... what a "Consternation" and no cure for your heart's "(...)Itch" but someday you'll accept that you were totally "Displaced" in our relationship and had no "Code Against The Code" ... concerning my "Deliberation" ;)]

Reactions: Hypnos
Well at this point it is too hard to decide seriously

I knew this would happen
I had to agree with consternation and itch going early; not that they are terribly bad songs, yeah quite good but weaker than the album standard

But at this point whatever I put is close to random donkey vote and is not reflective of me disliking a song