Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Handful Of Hate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Konkhra

• Nordvargr

• Total voters
Well, Aborym is the only band on this label that I have heard. So I voted for Aborym. However, Aborym is one of my favorite bands regardless of the label.

When can we expect a new Aborym release?

I have only heard Rakoth and Ephel Duath and there is noooo way I can choose between them. :) No way! :D

Aborym "With No Human Intervention" will be hopefully out at the beginning of January 2003. if you like Aborym you should try ours Diabolicum, Thee Maldoror Kollective and Void Of Silence...

Aborym is without any doubts the BEST extreme band nowdays.
Congratulations to code666!! this band really kills!
Any news about their new album?
Is it true tat there's Bard Faust on vocals and Nattefrost from carpathian forest?

heil to aborym.

new Aborym will be out in january 2003, yes bard Faust recorded vocals from jail by phone (!!) and wrote several lyrics.
Nattefrost from carpathian Forest flew to Rome to record vocals on 3 songs, and also Mick "Irrumator" from the UK nekro black kult Anaal Nathrakh was in Rome to record some drums and stuff... then there's a bonus track made by VOID's mastermind... be sure it's their BEST album

Yes, I'm sure this will be their best album. What 'bout their style right now... is it similar to fire walk with us or is it different? more or less extreme?

Woah, a Code666 forum. GREAT! THe only bands I've heard are Aghora, Aborym, and Enid. I voted for Enid.

Aghora are still recording the new album, it's now confirmed that Andy DeLuca (Symphony X) will play bass on the album. working title is "Formless". i hope to release it in april 2003, but i can't be sure now. an European-Tour is scheduled also, but still no sure news regarding this also.

Ehi Boss, you are in error!
My vote's gone to Negura Bunget!! You know my love for primitive black metal...and they are very primitive, isn't it? eheheh.
I'm sure their new full-lenght will be fantastic: evil, cold, raw and violent...Transilvanian Hunter!!!