Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Handful Of Hate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Konkhra

• Nordvargr

• Total voters
you know who my vote went to ... the only true Eastern European Black Metal band!!!

Of COURSE Charlie went with Aghora :lol: I'd like to go with Aghora too, but I can't vote to save my life.

I hit the "Vote" button and it gives me a blank white page. I've tried logging out, logging back in.. I've done everything but hit this computer with a hammer. Then I *really* wouldn't be able to vote. :loco:

Anyone have any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong here?

Hi to everybody here @ code666 forum.
and a particular inner heil to all in DIAbolicUm.

cheers and heil choas,
Malfeitor Fabban

I'm using the computer of a friend of mine... but why it's impossible for me to sign or register to this fukkin forum?
please let me know guys...

AC MILAN UBER ALLES.
F

Finally I register my fuckin name here... I've got some problems and it was impossible to register so I visited the forum the first time thanks to a friend of mine (hardh... how's your stomac after the helloween party at Ritual man??? he..he... bad hangover I think!!isn't?)
Hi Michele, Emi, Andrea-hardell, all in Diabolicum, and hello to everybody here, especially to the Aborym US fans. We're going to come back very soon. The end of everything is near.

Emi... 2-0... ACMilan: another lesson in supremacy. Waiting for the next match in Turin. Vicory, not vengeance eh eh!!!

take care and die hard,
Malfeitor Fabban

cheers to everybody, if you have problems posting messages and voting the poll, this means that you have to register (top center of this page "register"), then you'll be able to do everything.

Originally posted by lurch70
you know who my vote went to ... the only true Eastern European Black Metal band!!!

:rolleyes:

negura bunget hasn't recorded 'black metal' in a LONG time.

and as for being the only eastern european BM band....

HAHAHAHA

wow, you must buy all your music from the mall.....

Fukk Off

Originally posted by MFH_Productions
:rolleyes:

negura bunget hasn't recorded 'black metal' in a LONG time.

and as for being the only eastern european BM band....

HAHAHAHA

wow, you must buy all your music from the mall.....

Fukk Off

Yes, I buy all my stuff at the mall :rolleyes:

All apologies for not being as "true" as you ... kid!

Lurch, leve the More Fucking hate Kid in his Stupid narrow-minded world of hate, solitude and Misanthropy, in a couple of years he will understand that live is to shoort to refuse it