Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Handful Of Hate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Konkhra

• Nordvargr

• Total voters
well, I've been researching the code666 roster, and a lot of these bands sound damn interesting. The only ones I've heard are Aborym, Enid, and Aghora. But I will be checking out Abortus, Bloodshed, Diabolicum, Ephel Duath, Manes, and Thee Maldoror Kollective

someone asked me why we included also RAKOTH and EPHEL DUATH in this code666 best band poll, even if both are no longer in our roster, telling us that we are using their names to make us publicity or something like that...

well, personally I consider 'em code666 bands, because we started our label releasing their debut albums (and rakoth did the second one too) and we basically grew up together.

When they get the opportunity to sign with a bigger and better label (Elitist), I was very happy for 'em (and still I am).

so I don't see why not include 'em in this poll... it's not a matter of using their names now that they are "famous" at all, because they are not famous (still) and, as you see from the actual poll results, they are surely not the favourite ones or the most popular among our bands.

maybe, in the next days we'll announce a new signing, so you'll have another band to vote, prepare yourself because it's the BIGGEST band we ever had, with many albums and many important tours in their History... let's cross the fingers...

emi

Originally posted by Emi
maybe, in the next days we'll announce a new signing, so you'll have another band to vote, prepare yourself because it's the BIGGEST band we ever had, with many albums and many important tours in their History... let's cross the fingers...

emi

Do we get anything if we guess it?

Well, a band with many important tours,many albums, and yet they have to fit the code666 "mold". Hmmmm....

I thought it might be Samael, but I think they are still tied to Century Media eventhough they've been in court disputes for years.

I'm still thinking

Samael would be a dream... they are tied with Century Media, then they'll sign with a much much bigger label than code666...
nope, this one is not the typical code666 band, as i've already told a thousand times, i hate to be considered an "avantgarde" metal label, or a "whatever" metal label... i want to do unexpected signings, i want to take bands nobody is expecting to be on code666...

Originally posted by Emi

this one is not the typical code666 band, as i've already told a thousand times, i hate to be considered an "avantgarde" metal label, or a "whatever" metal label... i want to do unexpected signings, i want to take bands nobody is expecting to be on code666...

my god!

i am frightened...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: